Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

Not only could AD block any shot in the building it also seemed like he could dunk just about any oop as well. I've heard the same and people have to remember UK had never had a player of the year winner prior to Davis, now they think the very next player to come to UK with a similar skill set is going to be just as good.

 

You're acting like fans are just getting this out of nowhere, but thats not the case. The EXPERTS are saying stuff like this. Dave Telep said he expects Nerlens to challenge or break Davis' shot blocking record. And GT isn't the only one I've seen make the Bill Russel comparison.

 

Obviously you never know if a kid will live up to the hype, but Nerlens has a LOT of hype, and its not just crazy UK fans.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're acting like fans are just getting this out of nowhere, but thats not the case. The EXPERTS are saying stuff like this. Dave Telep said he expects Nerlens to challenge or break Davis' shot blocking record. And GT isn't the only one I've seen make the Bill Russel comparison.

 

Obviously you never know if a kid will live up to the hype, but Nerlens has a LOT of hype, and its not just crazy UK fans.

I believe you but I'm just curious if you have a link to the Bill Russell comparisons so I can show a friend.
  • Author

I didn't compare him to Russell for the record. I am a little too young for that one. Just relaying what I have heard scouts say that are from that era. From my time, Ewing is a good one...

  • Author
I believe you but I'm just curious if you have a link to the Bill Russell comparisons so I can show a friend.

 

It is in the Thamel artice from his AAU coach who works for the Celtics...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.