Cin St. X 17 Hilliard Davidson 10

UKBLUE1964

Cincy football does NOT own Ohio. Cincy is a power but Cincy I believe got their first state title a few years back with Elder.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Surely, you jest. Moeller has won enough of them to be regarded as an elite program to this day. Princeton won a few as well, and Fairfield has won one.

Cincy football does NOT own Ohio. Cincy is a power but Cincy I believe got their first state title a few years back with Elder.

Couldn't let this one go quite so easily. :laugh:

Wow, there's wrong, and then there's that special kind of way off base you are here. :eek:

Couldn't let this one go quite so easily. :laugh:

Wow, there's wrong, and then there's that special kind of way off base you are here. :eek:

I was making reference to division 1 football in Ohio (which is the highest level) since this talk was of St. X. Elder and Colerain also compete in D-1. Elder was the first team to win state in 2002 since 1987 amongst D-1 teams in Cincy. If you call that success... well then your success levels are different from most peoples. Also you mentioned Fairfield. Well Fairfield is in Fairfield OH, not Cincinnati OH. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might want to learn your facts before you attack people :thumb:

In what circle?

Hillard Davidson was an unbeaten DI school. Nine times out of 10 that makes for a pretty dang good football team this time of year. They weren't a huge favorite at all.

According to the TV stations here in Columbus, they kept saying HD wasn't supposed to be this close to St. X. They also said if Davidson would have won it would have been a huge upset. Remember St. X is nationally ranked #9 , Davidson the last I remember seeing the D-1 AP poll they were 5th or 6th.