Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DELTA Rotary

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DELTA Rotary

  1. Sure its always fun to play somebody new. Im sure Dixie liked the match up in 2004 and wouldnt trade that win over anyone in NKY. edit: yes I know that wasnt a first round match up.
  2. To close to call for me. I think this game is a coin toss.
  3. I dont need to read it again. I question it because of all the garabage that has gone back and forth between X and T this year. While I agree with the comment I dont agree with it being posted here as anything but to stir up trouble.
  4. So what exactly is the point of this post?
  5. While it was a big margin of victory X played horrible in the 1st half. Not going to cut it next week.
  6. Wow that state championship game is going to be a blow out. The top 5 teams in 4A are on one side of the bracket.
  7. I agree with that except for 4A. Id say if Male manages to make it past St.X the Trinity passing game will pick them apart.
  8. How about Manual or PRP who would have to beat, St.X, Male, then Trinity just to get to the semis.
  9. What the heck is wrong with us? This thread jacking and fighting is way out of hand. I’m certainly not innocent of throwing a jab here or there in the past but this is insane. The X game thread was closed within 24 hrs and the T game thread was closed within 48. Most of the posters are grown men fighting like two little kids in the sandbox. I’m flat out embarrassed at the way we have represented our schools as of late. We need to step back and really look at the way we conduct ourselves on here. I personally think we are really giving our schools a black eye. Ok I'll climb down off my soapbox now.
  10. Doss didnt lose they beat Central! :scared:
  11. Manual will have to take all that money they were saving for new lights and rebuild the field.
  12. That theme really gets under your skin doesnt it? I mean it must since you post it about 2-3 times a week.
  13. If you wanna play shoulda coulda woulda. If the X kicker hadnt slipped he would have hit the extra point. PS: Did your son ask why the clock wasnt running in the second half?
  14. If Male and X win their first round games.
  15. yep. In all fairness he did slip because of the mud and hooked it. I cant really fault him. It was REALLY sloppy down there. REALLY gutsy performance by the X defense in the second half. Male ran out of gas in the second. I think X has a pretty good shot if there is a rematch.:thumb: edit: Forgot the congrats to Male they are a heckuva team!
  16. I actually work with a guy who was on that team.
  17. WHAS11 started off the Friday Night Flights highlights with an intro from their mom.
  18. Start a thread about it over in the publics/privates forum. Keep it out of this thread please.
  19. Yep X still has ALOT of work to do. Male by 2 TDs.
  20. X has been playing 3A teams the last couple of years but I'd look for Moeller to be on the X schedule next year deep into the season. As in game 10. :eek: This new 6 class system is going to open the schedule up even more for GCL teams in the future.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.