Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attendance down for the 1st round ?

Featured Replies

From what I'm reading on BGP sound like attendance wasn't very good at alot of 1st round games. We probably had 300 at the most.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's never good in the 1st round...

Not this bad

I agree,much worse this year.

I'll need some real numbers before I buy that...

I'll need some real numbers before I buy that...

Less than 100 home fans for E.Jessamine 1st round game.

I have no doubt Cov Holy Cross drew a LOT more than they would have against a EKY team...

Same for Boone and Ryle over a Louisville team...

  • Author

Thought you said attendance was never good in the 1st round.

Thought you said attendace was never good in the 1st round.

It was with the format change... :sssh:

If you can only get 100 home fans out to a playoff game, the problem isn't the format. I suggest a mirror...

  • Author

So you like the change?

So you like the change?

It doesn't bother me either way. Strap 'em on, line 'em up and play...

  • Author

My point has been if you have one district that is always stronger than the other and you knock each other out in the 1st two rounds you don't get the best two teams playing for the regional championship.

My point has been if you have one district that is always stronger than the other and you knock each other out in the 1st two rounds you don't get the best two teams playing for the regional championship.

What does that have to do with 1st round crowds???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.