St. X vs. Male: Who Wins and Why?

Who do you THINK (not hope) will win?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you THINK (not hope) will win?

St. X is not playing as well as they should be at this time of year. The defense is not tackling as they should. The offense is not playing with a lot of consistency or momentum.... special teams continue to be an issue as well..... having said all of this, I know the Tigers are 7 - 1 but just dont have the focus to win the big game(s) .... Small things make a big difference.

I look for a Male W on Friday 10/20..... Would not be surprised if it is approaching three touchdowns........... Yes, you read that correctly.....

Lots of work to do on the Tigers side of the ball.....Go Tigers..!!!!!

:eek: :argue: :scared: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High School 42

Saint Xavier 28

:ylsuper:

Are you feeling your Wheaties, H? I think some helium has permeated your cranium! :jump:

Based on performances to date, Male justifiably deserves to be favored by a couple of TD's, but there is no way I can see the Bulldogs hanging 42 points against the Tigers. See you at the Burnett Street Corral next Friday night! :D:p:D

Are you feeling your Wheaties, H? I think some helium has permeated your cranium! :jump:

Based on performances to date, Male justifiably deserves to be favored by a couple of TD's, but there is no way I can see the Bulldogs hanging 42 points against the Tigers. See you at the Burnett Street Corral next Friday night! :D:p:D

Forty-two points may be a bit high, but maybe not--Highlands rang up 21 and the Birds were basically a two-man attack (Cecil and Kramer). Male has a lot more weapons to distribute the ball to. The key to this game for Male, IMHO, will be whether the defense can slow the Tiger offense down enough.

Male appears to have an outstanding team. Can I assume, since Male is a public, that all of its players live within an area that might be deemed as the "Male school boundaries"?

Open enrollment in Jefferson County, they live Jefferson County. That is the best I can tell you.