Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoover, AL looking for game on 9/29/07

Featured Replies

Any takers?

Saw this on the KHSAA site under scheduling.

They need a home game, will pay partial for travel, potential TV matchup.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any takers?

Saw this on the KHSAA site under scheduling.

They need a home game, will pay partial for travel, potential TV matchup.

Lynn "I don't care if we are 4-6" Ray and his CovCath Colonels wouldn't care I'm sure HAHA

 

 

Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Trinity or X take on the challenge.

I'd love to see T or X play them!

Lynn "I don't care if we are 4-6" Ray and his CovCath Colonels wouldn't care I'm sure HAHA

 

 

Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Trinity or X take on the challenge.

 

Coach Ray always scheduled tough teams, same with just about every CCH schedule. Gotta have a tough road to make you better for the postseason.

Lynn "I don't care if we are 4-6" Ray and his CovCath Colonels wouldn't care I'm sure HAHA

 

 

Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Trinity or X take on the challenge.

If Hoover's talent next year is as good as what I saw on tv last week then Trinity or St X could not stay on the field with them. Why don't those vaunted Trinity and St X programs play some of those out of state powers. They don't have to go to Alabama they could come to Indianapolis and play Warren Centeral. I havebeen watching them the last couple of years and I would put them against any team in the country.

It'd be cool to see one of the Big 3 play them. However, I say let Manual have at them. You do indeed have to play the best to be the best, and it'd hopefully be good preparation for the big games. I mean, Manual got creamed by Brentwood (who's in the top rankings for Tenn.) for the 1st game of this year, and being a young team, I'd say they bounced back fairly well. They couldn't beat T or X, but they made somewhat of a game with both.

If Hoover's talent next year is as good as what I saw on tv last week then Trinity or St X could not stay on the field with them. Why don't those vaunted Trinity and St X programs play some of those out of state powers. They don't have to go to Alabama they could come to Indianapolis and play Warren Centeral. I havebeen watching them the last couple of years and I would put them against any team in the country.

You know we have beaten a lot of teams with better "talent" than us. That I am not worried about. I don't know if 2007 is going to be our best year (on paper). With that, it would also be the week after Trinity/St. X, and that is normally district. However, if I were Dennis Lampley I would schedule this game.

 

 

Lastly, we do play a lot of out of state competition, at least one per year, for the last few.

I would love for Somerset to play them or really any team in the state. Just to see how well are brand of football stacks up to there brand of football.

If Trinity couldn't beat MBA (3-3 last time I checked) this year at home, they would get crushed by Hoover, IMO...

Lastly, we do play a lot of out of state competition, at least one per year, for the last few.
That's what I was thinking. They do play out of state teams all the time!

scratchhead.gif

I would love for Somerset to play them or really any team in the state. Just to see how well are brand of football stacks up to there brand of football.

 

 

Didn't Franklin County show you enough?

If Trinity couldn't beat MBA (3-3 last time I checked) this year at home, they would get crushed by Hoover, IMO...

Maybe, maybe not. Our QB had a pulled groin, and it was our first game. We lacked some "legs" if you would. By week 5 we are generally hitting on all cylinders. Don't doubt what you see with us, by some stuff you've seen on MTV>

I would love for Somerset to play them or really any team in the state. Just to see how well are brand of football stacks up to there brand of football.

Who? I think that you would at least be considered on the Top 5-6 in the state, first.

Maybe, maybe not. Our QB had a pulled groin, and it was our first game. We lacked some "legs" if you would. By week 5 we are generally hitting on all cylinders. Don't doubt what you see with us, by some stuff you've seen on MTV>

 

I don't watch MTV. I do agree with the maybe, maybe not though. Trinity would be up against it though.

I would love for Somerset to play them or really any team in the state. Just to see how well are brand of football stacks up to there brand of football.

 

 

Hey brother let's just accept that our "brand" of football is no where near these guys!! There are not enough digits on the scoreboard for this one and I do not want a "REPETE" of the Franklin Co. game x 3!!!! Let's just go to Evarts and forget this notion!!!:walk:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.