Who will Lincoln play in region?

patriotj

Who do u think Lincoln County will play in region if they win there district? I heard it's a tough choice between Scott County and Henry Clay.

Lincoln has to win the game this week before they ever think about who they play in round 3. I think a lot of Lincoln's fans are looking further then they need to, it's been awhile since they've been in this situation but when the playoffs come you gotta take things one week at a time. If any Lincoln players are looking at this thread they should devert their eyes otherwise. They know themselve they have to play their season one week at a time.

Patriotj,

The Tater is a big Lincoln fan, and I hope that we get to the region.

I am just curious as to why would you ask such a questions as this???? It is one game at a time this time of year and just because Lincoln had their way with MC last week does not mean they will this week. The score could be reversed. I hope not but you are WAY too confident in a team that has NO expierience in a play-off atmosphere....

Who do u think Lincoln County will play in region if they win there district? I heard it's a tough choice between Scott County and Henry Clay.

Lincoln County is the favorite to come out of thier district, but if they start looking ahead then they won't be playing in the region finals.

I have a feeling that patriotj might just be Madison Central fan trying to stir up some Indian emotion.

Lincoln definitely needs to take it one game at a time. the players know that and the coaches know it too.

This website is a public forum about football with anyone interested in football more than welcome to participate as long as they follow the guidelines set forth by BGP. That said: patriotj can post as he likes regardless of his location or age or mental capacity?:D

GO PATS!!!

Playing games on paper and on here is a lot different than playing them on the field. MC has established themselves as a contender in years past and Lincoln has certainly earned a lot of respect this season but GRC and Montogmery Co. can't be counted out just yet. A little success makes you hungry!!!!! Let''s take it one week at a time.:D