Everything posted by 2KR11
-
Lexington Catholic at Boyle County Predictions
Is Israel, the running back for Lex Cath back from his injury ?
-
Lafayette 30 Boyle County 6
They could have praticed such an important play Monday to Thursdsay. IMO, it was done for an entirely different reason.
-
Lafayette 30 Boyle County 6
Back in the glory days at Boyle they had a nasty habit of kicking onside kicks when the game was well in hand, big leads running clocks, just wanted them to see what that feels like.
-
Lafayette 30 Boyle County 6
Lafayette should have tried an onside kick, and tried to put 7 more on Boyle
-
Pulaski vs Mercer--Predictions
There is no way the Mercer D that I saw last week gives up 44 to Pulaski. Mercer 21 PC 7
-
Southwestern vs. Lincoln
I will really be shocked if Southwestern scores 31 against Lincoln
-
Lincoln Co. 12 Mercer Co. 7
I sure hope its not played at Mercer if it happens.
-
Lincoln Co. 12 Mercer Co. 7
Not to sound over confident, cocky, or riding a big horse, was a good win for Lincoln Co. The defence held MC to only 35 yard in the second half. I guess most people know now that LC still has a football program.
-
Lincoln County 20 Bardstown 18
I dont think any LC fan is riding the BIG HORSE, all the post by LC fans have been pretty low key if you ask me. What post are you talking about that a Lincoln fan had all this over confidence? Coach French has put the program back on track with improvement every year. Over confidence, not at all, but people are excited about Lincoln football again.
-
Lincoln County 20 Bardstown 18
You are working hard to get on the top of the list!
-
Lincoln County 20 Bardstown 18
Should have won????????? Was the outcome of the game all ready determined?????? Why play at all?????? Give the boys from LC a little credit. If frogs had wings they would not bump their butts.:ylsuper:
-
Bell Co. 31 Lincoln Co. 7
Lincoln had two kids go down with possible acl injuries, starting C #72 and starting linebacker and running back # 7 in the first qtr. both big blows to the team
-
2007 Lincoln County
I love the fact that in MCs first year playing with the Big Boys, in the correct class, you are all ready talking trash.:laugh:
-
Lincoln Co vs Boyle Co. Predictions
Boyle
-
Danville's Pippen resigning as boys basketball coach
You are correct, he was the JV Coach at LC.
-
12th region top players
Lincoln has had several kids in the last few years that would start at any other school in the 12th but struggled for playing time at LC.. Reed, started as a Frosh at LC, all District, all area team, was disinvitated to play his Sr. year at LC. Long, not only struggled for playing time, got no playing time his Jr. year at LC, played his Sr. year at Oak Hill, playing college ball in Mississippi. In the last two years 11 or 12 boys that have made the varsity did not finish their careers at LC. There is alot more going on at LC than most outsiders know.
-
McCreary Central 77 Lincoln County 74
It is some difference coaching a private school that got the talent that came to UHA during that period and coaching at a public school. Look at the D1 players, and exchange players that were on his really good teams at UHA, I dont think LC has got any thing close to that kind of talent.
-
McCreary Central 77 Lincoln County 74
Lincolns depth problem is all Coach Jackson's making !
-
South Laurel 80 North Laurel 37
I guess its the same powers that be that let NL International happen for a couple of years.
-
12th Region Boys Basketball: Why is it considered the weakest?
Don"t really care if the Laurels are gone or not but I am glad that the rest of the Region will not have to put up with the "tricks" they have pulled in the last several years.
-
Rockcastle County (11-1) at Johnson Central (12-0)
The Rock wins another one!
-
Is the New Playoff Format Now Better?
I could not agree with you more. I hate the new system playing the same teams over is plain awful. Winning the regular season means nothing. Why play a District regular season?
-
GRC 28 Lincoln Co 27 (OT)
Great High School football game. Congrats to GRC., best of luck next week. Fumbles are part of the game.
-
Danville at Frankfort
I agree! Coach Harp wins this one.
-
GRC @ Lincoln (RD. 2)(rematch)
Just a couple of points and I am done with this.How could you know what Lincoln fans think, other than by what has been posted on this board? I said after the last LC/GRC game that I did not look forward to playing GRC again. I dont think that is a prediction of sure win by LC, far from it. When has any LC fans trash talked Danville? They are not in our District, have never been as far as I know. The last time these two teams played was 2004 with LC winning by forfeit. Over the years even in the "glory years" of Lincoln football, Danville has had their way with LC. Why you think LC fans trash talking Danville would make any difference with any one in Class AAAA Region 4 District 8. I believe Lincoln's play this year has make all the statements to the District that needs to be made. Looking forward to a great game Friday night. Win or lose LC has had a great season and I am proud of each and everyone of those kids.:walk: