Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell Co. 31 Lincoln Co. 7

Featured Replies

Final, in Death Valley Bowl.

Final, in Death Valley Bowl.

I thought that this game would have been a little closer.

:scared:

I thought that this game would have been a little closer.

:scared:

 

Wow. I never would have figured it would have been by that much. Congrats to Bell Co.

Thats an impressive win, no matter how you slice it...

I just got back from the game and didn't really know what to expect.

 

Proud of my Patriots though.

 

Only thing I can say about the game is that Bell County's kicker has got more leg than the Radio City Rockettes!!!!

 

Never seen a kid in high school with such a boot!!!! WOW!!!:thumb: :thumb:

 

Congrats to this kid, he has a career. If the parents are reading this or you Bell county fans, you must be very proud. I wish him much success.

 

I am no expert but he may be on TV on Sunday afternoons in a few years!!!

Everybody always thinks teams will play Bell Co. close. Sometimes they do when it is a really good team, but Dudley dont mess around with teams.

Just as everybody I know expected. Lincoln lost a lot and Bell had their ducks in a row from last year.

Bell Co.'s OL dominated. Lincoln's OL and DL was very small and then when one of their biggest guys went down, the C #72 it got even worse. Spencer Greer looked really good tonight. The best back on Bell Co's team may be #5 although he is only a FR. he was quite impressive. Merrick was the real deal as was already stated.

 

#4 for Lincoln Co., should get more touches he was big and strong and ran low to the ground, Lincoln's other back #29? was a little hesitant to hit the hole tonight. Whitley's got a very tough game next week.

:dancingpa Way to go Dudley!

Lincoln had two kids go down with possible acl injuries, starting C #72 and starting linebacker and running back # 7 in the first qtr. both big blows to the team

Lincoln had two kids go down with possible acl injuries, starting C #72 and starting linebacker and running back # 7 in the first qtr. both big blows to the team

That isn't good.

I drove over to catch the game with Adopted Admiral tonight. Not the game I expected. We left early in the 4th because Beef O Bradys was calling out to us.:D

Just got back from the game, and yes us bell folks are very proud of our kicker, Monte Merrick, he has a very bright future. I wasnt sure what to expect in this game, but I am impressed to see bell looking good so early in the season.

If Merrick had just gotten a little more leg on that FG though!!!!!!!

 

J/K, What was that like a 60 yarder?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.