Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2KR11

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 2KR11

  1. Is Israel, the running back for Lex Cath back from his injury ?
  2. They could have praticed such an important play Monday to Thursdsay. IMO, it was done for an entirely different reason.
  3. Back in the glory days at Boyle they had a nasty habit of kicking onside kicks when the game was well in hand, big leads running clocks, just wanted them to see what that feels like.
  4. Lafayette should have tried an onside kick, and tried to put 7 more on Boyle
  5. There is no way the Mercer D that I saw last week gives up 44 to Pulaski. Mercer 21 PC 7
  6. I will really be shocked if Southwestern scores 31 against Lincoln
  7. I sure hope its not played at Mercer if it happens.
  8. Not to sound over confident, cocky, or riding a big horse, was a good win for Lincoln Co. The defence held MC to only 35 yard in the second half. I guess most people know now that LC still has a football program.
  9. I dont think any LC fan is riding the BIG HORSE, all the post by LC fans have been pretty low key if you ask me. What post are you talking about that a Lincoln fan had all this over confidence? Coach French has put the program back on track with improvement every year. Over confidence, not at all, but people are excited about Lincoln football again.
  10. You are working hard to get on the top of the list!
  11. Should have won????????? Was the outcome of the game all ready determined?????? Why play at all?????? Give the boys from LC a little credit. If frogs had wings they would not bump their butts.:ylsuper:
  12. Lincoln had two kids go down with possible acl injuries, starting C #72 and starting linebacker and running back # 7 in the first qtr. both big blows to the team
  13. I love the fact that in MCs first year playing with the Big Boys, in the correct class, you are all ready talking trash.:laugh:
  14. Lincoln has had several kids in the last few years that would start at any other school in the 12th but struggled for playing time at LC.. Reed, started as a Frosh at LC, all District, all area team, was disinvitated to play his Sr. year at LC. Long, not only struggled for playing time, got no playing time his Jr. year at LC, played his Sr. year at Oak Hill, playing college ball in Mississippi. In the last two years 11 or 12 boys that have made the varsity did not finish their careers at LC. There is alot more going on at LC than most outsiders know.
  15. It is some difference coaching a private school that got the talent that came to UHA during that period and coaching at a public school. Look at the D1 players, and exchange players that were on his really good teams at UHA, I dont think LC has got any thing close to that kind of talent.
  16. Lincolns depth problem is all Coach Jackson's making !
  17. I guess its the same powers that be that let NL International happen for a couple of years.
  18. Don"t really care if the Laurels are gone or not but I am glad that the rest of the Region will not have to put up with the "tricks" they have pulled in the last several years.
  19. I could not agree with you more. I hate the new system playing the same teams over is plain awful. Winning the regular season means nothing. Why play a District regular season?
  20. Great High School football game. Congrats to GRC., best of luck next week. Fumbles are part of the game.
  21. I agree! Coach Harp wins this one.
  22. Just a couple of points and I am done with this.How could you know what Lincoln fans think, other than by what has been posted on this board? I said after the last LC/GRC game that I did not look forward to playing GRC again. I dont think that is a prediction of sure win by LC, far from it. When has any LC fans trash talked Danville? They are not in our District, have never been as far as I know. The last time these two teams played was 2004 with LC winning by forfeit. Over the years even in the "glory years" of Lincoln football, Danville has had their way with LC. Why you think LC fans trash talking Danville would make any difference with any one in Class AAAA Region 4 District 8. I believe Lincoln's play this year has make all the statements to the District that needs to be made. Looking forward to a great game Friday night. Win or lose LC has had a great season and I am proud of each and everyone of those kids.:walk:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.