Lincoln Co vs Boyle Co. Predictions

This is going to be fun,my son who's a Lincoln Co.graduate will be with me tomorrow night at the game,as my Boyle Co. Rebels will be taken on his Lincoln Co.Patriots. And my team will come away with the win and another trip to the Sweet 16 at Rupp.

Who Ya With REBELS

I'm thinking that since Boyle has the 'Danville Edge' in this one 2:1, that Boyle might just pull it off, but I'm going with Lincoln playing at home. (that first part was just a joke, just a joke..I couldn't resist, nothing personal..all in fun!)

Seriously, though, I think whoever wins this game is sitting pretty good to make a run when they get to Rupp. As I'm sure most of you know, the 12th region opens up with the 5th region, a traditionally very strong region, but is "very down" this year, which isn't a knock, because most of the time the 5th Region is a microcosim of the 1983, Houston "Fly Slamma Jamma" Cougars. Good luck to the Rebs and the Pats!!

I think the key tonight will be whether Braxston Miller gets into early foul trouble like he has the previous two meeting vs. Boyle. while Perrin will be the hands down best player on the court tonight, Miller is the only player that Lincoln has that can possible neutralize him to a certain point.

This should be a great atmoshere for high school athletics. May both teams play their best.

LC 76 BC 74 in OT