Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co vs Boyle Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins this game?

Doesn't Boyle still have to play tonight?

  • Author

They already have,and won.

  • Author

This is going to be fun,my son who's a Lincoln Co.graduate will be with me tomorrow night at the game,as my Boyle Co. Rebels will be taken on his Lincoln Co.Patriots. And my team will come away with the win and another trip to the Sweet 16 at Rupp.

Who Ya With REBELS

LCHS-67 BOYLE-59:cool:

I'm thinking that since Boyle has the 'Danville Edge' in this one 2:1, that Boyle might just pull it off, but I'm going with Lincoln playing at home. (that first part was just a joke, just a joke..I couldn't resist, nothing personal..all in fun!)

 

Seriously, though, I think whoever wins this game is sitting pretty good to make a run when they get to Rupp. As I'm sure most of you know, the 12th region opens up with the 5th region, a traditionally very strong region, but is "very down" this year, which isn't a knock, because most of the time the 5th Region is a microcosim of the 1983, Houston "Fly Slamma Jamma" Cougars. Good luck to the Rebs and the Pats!!

They already have,and won.

 

Southwestern had no answer for #32. Super can you give us some info on this kid and who's looking at him for college ball. He's a player now.

Perrin had 32 points and 24 rebounds. That is right. 24 rebounds. I will go with Boyle Co. 65-62.

I think the key tonight will be whether Braxston Miller gets into early foul trouble like he has the previous two meeting vs. Boyle. while Perrin will be the hands down best player on the court tonight, Miller is the only player that Lincoln has that can possible neutralize him to a certain point.

This should be a great atmoshere for high school athletics. May both teams play their best.

 

LC 76 BC 74 in OT

Boyle County 64 Lincoln County 55

 

I think Lincoln stubbed its toe last night and seeing that, Boyle will be ready to pounce.

I would say Boyle 74 Lincoln 70 in another classic.

Lincoln will win the region. Chase Overstreet and friends will be ready to go.

Boyle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.