Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC @ Lincoln (RD. 2)(rematch)

Featured Replies

With LC winning by a score of 28-21 in the regular season these two teams will meet again in the second round of the playoffs, with a District Championship on the line... any thoughts on the game...

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln hammers GRC to win the district title but gets the favor returned the next week by Henry Clay.

 

Lincoln Co. wins it 41-19.

Last meeting GRC got off to a slow start with some turnovers and quickly got down 21-0. They had to play catch up the whole night and just about did that, coming up short at the end of the game. Look for both teams to be ready and prepared and this one to be a battle until the end! I could see this game going either way but my heart says GRC wins a barnburner.Good luck to both teams and hope to see some good football Friday night!... Go Cards!

Lincoln hammers GRC to win the district title but gets the favor returned the next week by Henry Clay.

 

Lincoln Co. wins it 41-19.

 

:confused: wow Son of Bear. Care to explain why you think it will be such a blowout?

If the Cards will play like they did in the first half against Montgomery Co for both halfs...GRC has a great chance of pulling the upset. If they play like they did in the second half...the Cards will be embarassed.

Get focused this week Cards, practice hard...we are not ready yet to end our season.:thumb:

Lincoln Co. 28-14.

If the Cards will play like they did in the first half against Montgomery Co for both halfs...GRC has a great chance of pulling the upset. If they play like they did in the second half...the Cards will be embarassed.

Get focused this week Cards, practice hard...we are not ready yet to end our season.:thumb:

 

 

:ylsuper: Agreed!

The outcome of this game is going to depend on which GRC team shows up. Lincoln unlike GRC has been pretty consistent in their level of play from week to week. However if the Cardinals brings the team that we know they can then this game will be a battle to behold.

That's exactually right which Cardinals will play friday night. I see GRC wining 28-21. Pay back is a punk isn't it Lincoln.

That's exactually right which Cardinals will play friday night. I see GRC wining 28-21. Pay back is a punk isn't it Lincoln.

 

 

Does the Cardinals actually have two teams.....I don`t exactually understand???:D

That's exactually right which Cardinals will play friday night. I see GRC wining 28-21. Pay back is a punk isn't it Lincoln.

What payback, have I missed the game?:sleep:

What payback, have I missed the game?:sleep:

 

 

Well....we did beat them the first time after team#1 or team#2 spotted us 21 points before the game started?:D

:D :walk:

Does the Cardinals actually have two teams.....I don`t exactually understand???:D

Yeah CARDS actually do have 2 teams that's offence and defence if both are clicking somebody going to sad in Lincoln.But if they not it's going to be a sad ride home.Should be a good game both teams are great in my book .But I think the Cards win 35 - 21

I think what the GRC coalition (and I guess this incudes you this week DS1) is trying to say is this: GRC played GREAT in the first half against Montgomery- the second half was the total opposite. If we can play like we did in the first half against Mont. in both halves this Friday, THEN this game will not automatically default to Lincoln (as LC thinks it should). If we pull out a victory, then that's where the whole payback thing comes in. Is it really payback? I don't think so- I think it's redemption for GRC- and them wanting it bad enough!!

Time to COWBOY UP, Cards!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.