GRC @ Lincoln (RD. 2)(rematch)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last meeting GRC got off to a slow start with some turnovers and quickly got down 21-0. They had to play catch up the whole night and just about did that, coming up short at the end of the game. Look for both teams to be ready and prepared and this one to be a battle until the end! I could see this game going either way but my heart says GRC wins a barnburner.Good luck to both teams and hope to see some good football Friday night!... Go Cards!

If the Cards will play like they did in the first half against Montgomery Co for both halfs...GRC has a great chance of pulling the upset. If they play like they did in the second half...the Cards will be embarassed.

Get focused this week Cards, practice hard...we are not ready yet to end our season.:thumb:

If the Cards will play like they did in the first half against Montgomery Co for both halfs...GRC has a great chance of pulling the upset. If they play like they did in the second half...the Cards will be embarassed.

Get focused this week Cards, practice hard...we are not ready yet to end our season.:thumb:

:ylsuper: Agreed!

The outcome of this game is going to depend on which GRC team shows up. Lincoln unlike GRC has been pretty consistent in their level of play from week to week. However if the Cardinals brings the team that we know they can then this game will be a battle to behold.

That's exactually right which Cardinals will play friday night. I see GRC wining 28-21. Pay back is a punk isn't it Lincoln.

Does the Cardinals actually have two teams.....I don`t exactually understand???:D

:D :walk:

Does the Cardinals actually have two teams.....I don`t exactually understand???:D

Yeah CARDS actually do have 2 teams that's offence and defence if both are clicking somebody going to sad in Lincoln.But if they not it's going to be a sad ride home.Should be a good game both teams are great in my book .But I think the Cards win 35 - 21

I think what the GRC coalition (and I guess this incudes you this week DS1) is trying to say is this: GRC played GREAT in the first half against Montgomery- the second half was the total opposite. If we can play like we did in the first half against Mont. in both halves this Friday, THEN this game will not automatically default to Lincoln (as LC thinks it should). If we pull out a victory, then that's where the whole payback thing comes in. Is it really payback? I don't think so- I think it's redemption for GRC- and them wanting it bad enough!!

Time to COWBOY UP, Cards!!