Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC @ Lincoln (RD. 2)(rematch)

Featured Replies

LC keeps it rolling with a 14pt victory. I hope.

 

As for high school games on the radio, they are entertaining. And informative, depending on who broadcast it.

 

LC was fortunate enough to have a professional, informative broadcast long before anyone else the area.

 

I know many fans from other local schools that would tune in to WRSL to hear local scores etc.

 

The people in the area must not appreciated it enough, or it would still be available.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think economics was the main issue not lack of appreciation.

 

 

 

Well........another week of rain, its tough praticing in the gym all the time::irked:

The people in the area must not appreciated it enough, or it would still be available.

 

 

That's not exactly true. I think people did appreciate the broadcasts and the advertisers supported it nicely but things change and the time was right to go in a different direction.

I think economics was the main issue not lack of appreciation.

 

 

 

Well........another week of rain, its tough praticing in the gym all the time::irked:

 

 

It had absolutely nothing to do with the economics of the football broadcasts. Those were very well supported by listeners and advertisers for many, many years.

 

It was the overall economics and me being an absentee owner. You choose: 1 employee and "X" dollars or 10 employees and "1/4X" dollars. For me, it was a no-brainer.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the economics of the football broadcasts. Those were very well supported by listeners and advertisers for many, many years.

 

It was the overall economics and me being an absentee owner. You choose: 1 employee and "X" dollars or 10 employees and "1/4X" dollars. For me, it was a no-brainer.

 

I speak imo ONLY : I should have made that clear. Sort of like looking through a window.

I speak imo ONLY : I should have made that clear. Sort of like looking through a window.

 

For me, it is sorta like looking in a mirror,;)

 

Let's get back to the thread. If anyone wants more information or wants to continue the radio station discussion, PM me and I will give you my email address.

The anticipation for Friday is starting to get to me

I believe that Lincoln Co. will pull away in this one, final score oh something like 42-14.

Which game will be broadcast on hometownlive.net? GRC-LC or Danville-Frankfort? On the DHS-FHS thread, it says they are and this thread says we are . . . . I plan to be at the GRC-LC game but someone might find this useful. Mr. Network, I'd bet you have the most accurate info.!;) THANKS!!!

Which game will be broadcast on hometownlive.net? GRC-LC or Danville-Frankfort? On the DHS-FHS thread, it says they are and this thread says we are . . . . I plan to be at the GRC-LC game but someone might find this useful. Mr. Network, I'd bet you have the most accurate info.!;) THANKS!!!

 

 

 

While I am not the numbers guru that Mr. Network is; I can answer your "Q"..........when you go to the web site you can choose wich game you want to hear........Boyle - SW will also be an option. :thumb:

 

 

I`ll be at the game also.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I am not the numbers guru that Mr. Network is; I can answer your "Q"..........when you go to the web site you can choose wich game you want to hear........Boyle - SW will also be an option. :thumb:

 

 

I`ll be at the game also.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you give a link??

Like "SAUSAGE" .....:lol: http://www.hometownlive.net:thumb:

Thanks :thumb: You don't how much this will help. I am not going to be able to attend the game...:cry: I can not pick up the game on the radio in my house....have to run outside, listen in the car...run back in the house, post updates...back outside... back in and post..... well I think you get the picture.... and I am no "spring chicken" :D Like I said...this really helps :ylsuper:

Thanks :thumb: You don't how much this will help. I am not going to be able to attend the game...:cry: I can not pick up the game on the radio in my house....have to run outside, listen in the car...run back in the house, post updates...back outside... back in and post..... well I think you get the picture.... and I am no "spring chicken" :D Like I said...this really helps :ylsuper:

 

 

:thumb: kule beens

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.