Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC @ Lincoln (RD. 2)(rematch)

Featured Replies

While I am not the numbers guru that Mr. Network is; I can answer your "Q"..........when you go to the web site you can choose wich game you want to hear........Boyle - SW will also be an option. :thumb:

 

 

I`ll be at the game also.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Thanks for the info.!! Sounds like there will be a good crowd for both sides!!! And thankfully, NO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 24 till kick off.:banana:

Are u ready?:jump:

I'm Ready! Should be some great football tomorrow night... Good luck to both teams!

I'm Ready! Should be some great football tomorrow night... Good luck to both teams!

 

:cool:

I'm Ready! Should be some great football tomorrow night... Good luck to both teams!

You GRC fans yell and cheer for me tomorrow at the game....I will be here holding down the fort and posting updates..:D

Are u ready?:jump:

 

More than you could imagine.

GRC is ready.

GRC 28 LC 14

GRC is ready.

GRC 28 LC 14

 

 

 

 

HELLO Bigred.......Welcome to BGP!:thumb:

Welcome bigred to the BGP family. If you need anything just ask.:thumb:

 

Looking forward to the game tonight. Best of luck to both teams :ylsuper:

The Tater is ready and will be there!!!!:banana:

 

GO PATS!!!!

Hmmmm......Does anyone know about a SEC offer to #22 of LC?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.