Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Boyle County Predictions

Who wins this 4A battle 112 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this 4A battle

    • Lexington Catholic
      85%
      96
    • Boyle County
      14%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry QB will definitely be ready for North. North made the mistake of having Henry County for homecoming opponent. Not a good choice. I think Henry will prevail because they are just a tougher bunch of kids than North Oldham's. And North has the "we can't be them attitude." Henry beat them the last several times they have played. Henry will throw it all over them and not be denied the victory.

Regardless of current records - never underestimate a rival.

 

But I will still predict Lex Cath as the winner.

I hope the Boyle community comes out and supports their guys heavily this weekend because I think the Rebels are going to get their due. Good luck Pardue & Co. We here in Central KY will be cheering for you.

I hope the Boyle community comes out and supports their guys heavily this weekend because I think the Rebels are going to get their due. Good luck Pardue & Co. We here in Central KY will be cheering for you.

I hope that too,thanks for your support.This is a winable game for the Rebels.:thumb:

Is Israel, the running back for Lex Cath back from his injury ?

I think Lexington Catholic will win this game.

 

On another note, Boyle Asst. Coach Mason I heard lost his mother last week. I know he has suffered, and overcome, plenty of personal tragedy in his life and he is a nice young man and I am praying for him and wish him the best.

 

Rebels, keep slugging it out. Keep your eyes straight ahead and stand by one another's side, and all of the negativity and naysaying in the world will not keep you from becoming men, even in a losing effort.

Boyle County has been competitive in their losses and LexCath hasn't looked that good since the loss of Israel. Boyle County has the home field and could turn their season around with a win. I think they will win out after this weekend.

LexCath wins 36-21.

Lex Catholic 65-14

I think the rebels just need to keep fighting. They have a great coaching staff, they have a solid nucleus of players and I think they will be a force in their district and class as long as the Boyle faithful hang in their and be POSITIVE! Good luck BC! :ylsuper:

I hope the Boyle community comes out and supports their guys heavily this weekend because I think the Rebels are going to get their due. Good luck Pardue & Co. We here in Central KY will be cheering for you.

I would love to be there,but I will be in Ft. Knox. I hope the Rebels get back on track with a Big Win...:thumb:

I know that it is just Monday, but there is very little chat going on about this game so far. Either 1) the rivalry just isn't there this year, 2) everybody on both sides is just hanging low and trying not to fan any flames or 3) nobody really cares about this game.....

Or 4) everyone knows it isn't going to be a close game.

This game between Lexington Cath. and Boyle Co. I calling this my spceial upset of the week,and don't forget when Boyle pulls this one off, you seen it here first.;):D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.