Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Boyle County Predictions

Who wins this 4A battle 112 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this 4A battle

    • Lexington Catholic
      85%
      96
    • Boyle County
      14%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know that it is just Monday, but there is very little chat going on about this game so far. Either 1) the rivalry just isn't there this year, 2) everybody on both sides is just hanging low and trying not to fan any flames or 3) nobody really cares about this game.....

 

 

It's different right now than it was before. Boyle's program has slipped some and Lex Cath has remained pretty potent. If Boyle pulls this one off it could turn the season around. If not, then the Rebels might be looking at a long year.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still sticking with Boyle. They do have the talent along with a great coaching staff.

 

Go REBELS!!

I think Lexington Catholic will win this game.

 

On another note, Boyle Asst. Coach Mason I heard lost his mother last week. I know he has suffered, and overcome, plenty of personal tragedy in his life and he is a nice young man and I am praying for him and wish him the best.

 

Rebels, keep slugging it out. Keep your eyes straight ahead and stand by one another's side, and all of the negativity and naysaying in the world will not keep you from becoming men, even in a losing effort.

 

I love that comment.

 

And yes, coach Mason did lose his mother last week.

  • Author

I am thinking that this game will not be to close of a game. Isreal will be back for Lexcath this week and Boyle co. Qb I hear will be out this week with a collar bone injury.

I know that it is just Monday, but there is very little chat going on about this game so far. Either 1) the rivalry just isn't there this year, 2) everybody on both sides is just hanging low and trying not to fan any flames or 3) nobody really cares about this game.....

 

A few years back this would be right up there with Trinity-Saint X in terms of importance and hype. Given that Boyle County is 0-4, the matchup has lost some luster this year. Given the history of these two, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a great game!

I will say this... KY football seems much more interesting/exciting when Boyle County is doing very well. I hope BC comes away with the "W."

Lex Cath wins by 14

Boyle 21 Catholic 42

Lexington Catholic 38-17.

LC - 54

BC - 7

 

Perry the starting QB for Boyle has a broken collarbone right?

I have heard that IF Boyle Co. wins this game, the goalposts are coming down.

Arguably the toughest schedule in the state doesn't get any easier this week for the Reb's. Catholic 42-20

Lex Cath 42

Boyle 7 :cry:

Lexington Catholic rolls past Boyle.

Does anyone know who will start at Q/B with Perry out? Smith got the nod last week, but Mason had been seeing back up duties before last week.

 

Anyway, kids who get a start like this will usually come out hot and play a great first half on pure adrenaline. If whomever gets the start can get a couple of completions under their belt, along with a good sustained drive or two, Boyle might get some confidence and roll.

 

Going out on a limb...

Boyle 33

Lex Cath - 31

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.