Everything posted by NO HOLLA
-
Best Coaching Hire This Offseason
French @ Boyle!!!!!!!!!!!! I think in 5 years he will have had the most success!! :dancingpa
-
Highlands 49 Lincoln County 21
Congrats to Highlands on the win. Congrats to Lincoln on a great season!
-
Lincoln co. vs. South Laurel
Lincoln County keeps rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Danville 57 Ft. Knox 7
Good job Ads!!
-
Lexington Catholic at Boyle County Predictions
Lex Cath 42 Boyle 7 :cry:
-
Lafayette 30 Boyle County 6
Is it time for a change at Boyle?
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #4)
Rockcastle County Saint Xavier Cincinnati Saint Xavier Mayfield Larue County Warren Central Paducah Tilghman Mercer County Lexington Christian Academy Lincoln County
-
Is this Chris Pardue's last year at Boyle County?
It looks like it could be another long year at Boyle County. Could this be Pardue's last year? Or will the Boyle faithful understand the tough schedule and give him another year?
-
Danville 21 Boyle Co 14
:rolleyes:
-
Danville 21 Boyle Co 14
Congrats to the Ads
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #3)
Boyle County Warren East Tates Creek Newport Central Catholic St. Xavier Bullitt East Campbell County Warren Central Woodford County
-
1A State Finals: Newport Central Catholic/Danville Updates
CRAZY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
-
1A State Finals: Newport Central Catholic/Danville Updates
WOW!
-
2A State Championship: Mercer County 15 Russell 12
Congrats tp the Titans great game by both teams.
-
1A State Finals: Newport Central Catholic/Danville Updates
You watchin the game?:confused:
-
Boyle Co. 57 Pulaski Co. 0
The meeting had nothing to do with the win that's true. And I'm sure all the concerned fans (like myself) aren't at ease at all. I'm still very concerned and only more games (playoff games) and time with ease my concern.
-
Boyle County Rebels
http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=25450&format=html
-
Boyle County Rebels
I firmly believe as most of us do that Boyle would not be 1-5 if Smith were still at Boyle. But it really doesn't matter he's gone, so lets look at what we have. Here are things that trouble me with our staff............ 1. Last year Boyle started Tamme at QB instead of Perry and went through one year of teaching him and getting him experiance. I don't buy into moving Tamme to WR, you can't replace his year of experiance at QB. They should have saw it coming that they would need WR's this year and starting Perry last year. 2. Turn overs!!!!!!!!! I feel pretty confident saying Boyle probably didn't have as many turnovers in the last 8 years as they do this year. The coaches have to take most of the blame for this. Atleast that's where I put the blame. 3. Boyle has had years where the talent dropped off and they took a few lumps and got better. This years team appears to get worse every game. They win there first game. Then they get beat by a much better Henry Clay, which I understand. Then go to Danville have two blocked punts and a few int's and lose by 2. Then they lose a heart breaker to Lafayette. Then go to Mercer and give up a number of big plays and INT's like crazy. Then the fumble bowl against PSW. As a fan I see the team playing worse each game and have to think the coaches are to blame. I want this staff to win I want Boyle to be great, I am spoiled as we all are. BUT I don't want this staff to ruin what we have and what took so long to build.I hope come playoff time we all eat crow and win a lot of games but something somewhere has to change for that to happen.
-
Boyle County Rebels
I agree! And everyone keeps saying Boyle should win a few games in the playoffs. Hello! Boyle has won ONE game! AND they seem to get worse every week!!! And getting worse is ALL on the coaches!!! I say if things continue as they are now Boyle MUST get a new head coach for next year before anymore damage is done!
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
:cry: :laugh: :cry: :cry: :cry:
-
Danville 56 North Oldham 0
Good job Ads!
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
Congrats Mercer:thumb: I was impressed! Here are a few thoughts of mine for what they're worth. Both teams looked good on defense but Boyle showed us once again they will give up the big play. Boyles offense looked about as bad as I can ever remember. A lot of credit goes to Mercers defense, BUT Boyle couldn't run the ball and yet not once but twice they call running plays on 3rd and 8, come on! And the QB played scared, when he got pressure he threw it up for grabs and Mercer caught a few of them:rolleyes: if your afraid get hit you don't need to play football. He must have thrown 5 balls at the feet of his receivers. When Tamme gets healthy he should be the QB. One more thing the guy who was returning punts for Boyle catch the ball! He didn't even try to catch some that would have been easy fair catches and saved the team 5 to 10 yards in field position:madman: I'm a huge Boyle fan and it hurts me to say bad things about them, but I was disappointed last night. I know they're young and they will be a lot better by seasons end and may even make some noise in the playoffs. And I'll still be yelling on the sidelines. I would just like to see the players play with more heart and the coaches call plays to give them a chance.
-
Boyle Co v/s Mercer Co predictions....
Well it's about time. I think if Boyle doesn't follow it's new trend of turn overs they come out on top. Bolye 28 Mercer 21 On the other hand if Boyle does continue the turn over trend Mercer wins.. Mercer 35 Boyle 21
-
Boyle County Home Game Situation
This is a joke! A program like Boyle County can't play a home game because of the field! Come on! I can only imagine how much money the football team has brought to the school and now how much they're losing. There should be an artificial surface thier anyway. If not they should have had this resolved long ago. Sorry to bash thoughs in charge but there really is no excuse for this!
-
Danville 35 Boyle County 33
Congrats to Ads! Great game by both teams! Good luck the rest of the way!!! Sounds like both teams could make some noise in there classes this year.