Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 57 Ft. Knox 7

Featured Replies

Final....

Way to go Ads who are my favorite AA team

Good job tonight Ads. We have got to get over this fumbling stuff though. Keep working hard.

[Toothpick]Way to go Ads who are my favorite AA team

Hey TP:thumb:

Good job tonight Ads. We have got to get over this fumbling stuff though. Keep working hard.

Fumbles one week, interceptions the next. Still winning!:thumb:

Good job Ads!!

Best part of the game tonight was after the game at Applebees. I enjoyed the trip to Ft Knox in the Ad Van with Adopted Admiral, Wireman and 3 other shady characters.

Best part of the game tonight was after the game at Applebees. I enjoyed the trip to Ft Knox in the Ad Van with Adopted Admiral, Wireman and 3 other shady characters.

 

Wow, I feel blessed to make it out of Fort Knox without ending up in a military brigade. I should've known better than to get in the Ad Van!:ylsuper:

Ft.Knox was without five of there starters so this game could have been closer.

I liked the Eagles Stadium,Very nice on the Visitors side...I also enjoyed the army guys sitting on the Home side...:thumb:

 

The Ads are young and are going to make some mistakes,I just hope they don't keep making the same mistakes over again...

The Ads were clearly the more talented and better team tonight, but they still had several fumbles and miscues that would be very costly against better teams. Fort Knox has a well-groomed field (needs a little better lighting) and some highly motivated soldiers. They cheered for their team just as hard when it was 57-7 as what they did when it was 0-0. That was awesome to see.

Best part of the game tonight was after the game at Applebees. I enjoyed the trip to Ft Knox in the Ad Van with Adopted Admiral, Wireman and 3 other shady characters.

 

 

What do you charge to advertise on that van?:D

Congrat to the Ads on the big win!

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What do you charge to advertise on that van?:D

 

Many have inquired but few can afford the Admiraltizement rates on the Ad Van. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.