Danville 21 Boyle Co 14

Admiral

Final. Way to go Ads!! Hats of to the O-line and D-line. Good job! Great running by Simon and Johnson tonight. And great job by the secondary you guys played great and we got good pressure on the QB tonight. That's what we needed to get a hard fought win! Good game Rebels you guys are still going to be fine.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended the game with my family and we had a blast. What an atmosphere! Both sides were basically packed and all the fans seemed to really be into the game. It was a great game between two really good teams. Danville tried every way in the world to give the game back to Boyle County, but managed to come up with big time defense when it counted. Danville's QB is still making some very dangerous throws and I feel much more comfortable when they are running the ball. Danville gets a big win and it could've possibly been bigger without the turnovers and miscues. Either way, I think they might make a run at a 2A title this year and I'm looking forward to wearing my blue and white the whole way!