Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9 Time Champ

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 9 Time Champ

  1. Adopted Admiral, could you give me a little info on who the Ads have returning and your feelings on their chances next year?
  2. What is the forecast for the Ads next year?What do they have returning and how do you see their season turning out?
  3. Ive said the same thing about the Ads defense before and they have managed to get it together. If anyone can do it, Perry can and it doesnt hurt to have some athletes as well.
  4. Watch out for freshmen Jerrill Alcorn from Lincoln Co. He has the opportunity to be a special player for the patriots this year and in the future.
  5. Are you talking about Cardinal Mooney in Youngstown? I used to live in Youngstown(Suburb).High school football in that area is excellent.
  6. Thin Thirty I would agree on your assessment. It seems Danville always starts a little sluggish on D but always seems to improve. They definitely improved on the second series of Number 1's. They are definitely more athletic than both Wayne and Corbin and should they meet Corbin in the playoffs, I like their chances.
  7. It was actually pretty even. Wayne's first team O scored on Danville's first team D and Corbin's first team O scored on Danville first team D one time as well. Danville repaid the favor scoring on Wayne's first team D and Corbin's first team D. Danville then scored on Corbin's Jv D and the last part of the scrimmage Danville's first team D didnt allow Corbin's first team O to score or Wayne Co's first Team O. Danville's first team O then scored on Wayne's first team D but didnt score on Corbin first team D. All possesions were 10 plays each. I thought the Ads started to look better near the end of the scimmage. They are running a very fun wide opened offense this year. This should be a good year for the Ads.
  8. How are the Ads looking thus far in practice? Is there another back looking to take a spot along Simon and how are both the O and D line looking? and defense in general. Any info appreciated.
  9. I know that Corbin scrimmages Danville and Wayne County this Friday night in Danville.
  10. Okay, the bet is on. Also, let us see if the he goes after Garrad Job. I think not.
  11. We will see if Perry is interested when the time comes and it will come. I'd be willing to bet that he would have interest.
  12. Cant see Perry taking the Garrad job. He has had other opportunties to take the job and hasnt. I think he will take over for Harp when he retires in a few years.
  13. Dont think you will see Jerry Perry taking the Lincoln Job. Im sure he will be the top candidate at Danville when Harp retires in a few years.
  14. Yes, you are correct. They(Danville)dont have as many athletes. However, they still managed to beat Bardstown the first time they played so obviously they have enough to win the game. From what I have heard Danville has some athletes but most of them are underclassmen.
  15. Simon definitely played against Fort Knox and that is the first I have heard he is hurt.
  16. Nah, the Ads should take Bardstown by about 2 Td's. The game against Fort Campbell should be interesting and if the Ads can keep from turning the ball over a lot I like their chances there too.
  17. In my opinion coaching on the high school level makes a big difference. With that being said, I think Smith benefited from more talent than Pardue but Smith also got more out of it. When comparing Smith to Pardue there is no comparison between the better of the two coaches but you could say that for just about any high school coach in Kentucky right now when compared to Smith. I dont know about the situation regarding Pardue and if he will be replaced but I dont think there are to many coaches like Chuck Smith out there and Boyle Co. might be searching for a long time if they are trying to find one.
  18. Way to go Ads. Thats 2 in a row. Let's keep it going.
  19. I think if the Ads play D like they did in the second half against Southwestern they have a good shot because I definitely think they will score some points if they take care of the football.
  20. I actually think it might have been since about 1997 or 1998 since Danville has beaten Boyle two in a row(not 1995). However ,I also remember Danville winning every game from 1980 until around the mid 90's(maybe 1997, 1998) since Im a Danville fan.
  21. I was merely making a comment from the poster who stated that Danville scored off a fumble recovery, hence the margin of one score. I was pointing out that Danville might could have scored again if they would have had their starting quarterback in the game.
  22. Not to argue about a scrimmage but Danville also didnt have their starting quarterback in the scrimmage for the entire third quarter. That might have had a difference in the margin as well, so things even out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.