Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Lincoln turn...

Featured Replies

Where does Lincoln turn to now that French is the new HC at Boyle.

 

I wish both prorgams continued success.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The short list:

 

Chuck Smith

Vince Lombardi

George Halas

George Allen

Knute Rockne

  • Author
The short list:

 

Chuck Smith

Vince Lombardi

George Halas

George Allen

Knute Rockne

 

LOL...

 

Any quality assistants in the area that could be looked at?

Do you think they should go outside the area to find another coach like French?

LOL...

 

Any quality assistants in the area that could be looked at?

Do you think they should go outside the area to find another coach like French?

 

Lincoln County went after Coach French the last time the job was open (2004). I am sure they will contact some guys that they would like to have in adddition to opening it up to applicants.

  • Author
Lincoln County went after Coach French the last time the job was open (2004). I am sure they will contact some guys that they would like to have in adddition to opening it up to applicants.

 

Andy Stephens at Casey?

Couldn't tell you. They are only a couple of hours into a vacancy. Not sure the list has been put together yet.

  • Author
Couldn't tell you. They are only a couple of hours into a vacancy. Not sure the list has been put together yet.

 

Yes I know that. Just thought I'd throw some names or see if some names would be mentioned. :thumb:

Andy Stephens at Casey?

 

Seriously?

  • Author
Seriously?

 

I was just saying names around the area that may be mentioned, right or wrong.

 

:creepy:

My personal wishlist:

 

Mike Settles (Bullit East)

Clay Clevenger (even though he had a rough year at Henderson)

Mark Perry (Washington)

 

If those three don't suffice, we could always revert back to Guy Morris.

My personal wishlist:

 

Mike Settles (Bullit East)

Clay Clevenger (even though he had a rough year at Henderson)

Mark Perry (Washington)

 

If those three don't suffice, we could always revert back to Guy Morris.

 

Settles or Perry would be very good hires I think.

 

Clevenger would be as well but he has just begun at Henderson and I can't imagine he would want to leave right away from the possibilities Henderson could offer in the long run.

Bill Mason, DC at Mercer County would be a good one.

Bill Mason, DC at Mercer County would be a good one.

 

Bill Mason would be a great one.....some others would be..IF interested?

 

Jerry Perry- Former HC @ Garrard County, DC @ Danville

 

Duane Hammons- Former HC @ Mercer County, DC @ Anderson Co.

 

Jeff Hester- Former HC @ Garrard County, DC @ Boyle County

My personal wishlist:

 

Mike Settles (Bullit East)

Clay Clevenger (even though he had a rough year at Henderson)

Mark Perry (Washington)

 

If those three don't suffice, we could always revert back to Guy Morris.

 

If you add David Buchanan to this list we will be in agreement!! I don't even know if any of these would be interested, what do you think?

  • Author
If you add David Buchanan to this list we will be in agreement!! I don't even know if any of these would be interested, what do you think?

 

I don't see that happening, but talking never hurts!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.