Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Lincoln turn...

Featured Replies

I thought he was supposed to let Lincoln know by Monday (yesterday). When does Lincoln get fet up and pull their offer, especially if he is waiting to way his options at Garrard.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was supposed to let Lincoln know by Monday (yesterday). When does Lincoln get fet up and pull their offer, especially if he is waiting to way his options at Garrard.

 

First of all, I honestly don't feel like Garrard is an option. If so, it is G14 classified. To answer your question Okie1, how do we know Settles hasn't accpeted the offer. ;)

Personally I hope that he has. The players and football community at Lincoln deserve to get a good guy and good coach in there. From what little I know of Coach Settles, I think he would be a good fit. I think in this time of internet and message boards, if I had a coach locked in, I would release that information for the betterment of the program.

Garrard IS an option for Settles.

 

For the last time, Garrard was never an option other than in the minds of the Garrard faithful.

Personally I hope that he has. The players and football community at Lincoln deserve to get a good guy and good coach in there. From what little I know of Coach Settles, I think he would be a good fit. I think in this time of internet and message boards, if I had a coach locked in, I would release that information for the betterment of the program.

 

Ditto for the Garrard community.

With the new thread, this is closed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.