Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Lincoln turn...

Featured Replies

I hope your sources in Mt. Washington are more credible that those on Dixie Hwy!:devil:

 

I made no comment that implied that Coach Settles made any negative comment(s) about B. East. I was taken back by the fact that he was so candid about the factors that would lead to taking or turning down the job. It certainly sounded as if Coach Settles is leaning towards taking the position if offered.

 

I trust that the names I mentioned at Butler were at one time candidates. I think many at Butler were even taken back at the events that took place in the closing moments of the hiring. Settles does have some pressure from the home front I know. In his heart I think he wants to stay in best interest of son he will go. Only he knows that answer at this point.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Chris Cooper for this job

Personally, I feel like the head coach should be the one who puts together the freshman and JV teams. The head coach has to recruit enough kids to fill the rosters of those teams for this to happen.

 

The biggest impacts the new coach can have is working on the middle school program where alot of good athletes have been lost along with the frosh and JV teams. There are plenty of good athletes in the halls at LC that could make a impact on the field but for whatever reason have not came out and most did play middle school and there first couple years of HS.

Most rumors in Lincoln point toward Settles being named the coach. I am hoping this goes down in the next couple of weeks, maybe introduce him at the district basketball tournament, which is being held at LC.

What about Chris Cooper for this job

 

Unless something goes wrong, it will be a person with head coaching experience, IMHO.

Well guys is there any news,seems like its been very quiet on the head coaching front and I no the the powers that be want to make a good desicion. I guess we have to wait for do process.

I think we will have some news by Friday.

I think we will have some news by Friday.

 

Is someone sending a special Valentine that will "woo" the new head coach to Stanford? :lol:

Scott Rogers! ha ha lol - best suggestion I have seen!

I think we will have some news by Friday.

 

Looking forward to it.:thumb:

I think we will have some news by Friday.

 

I was wrong. Will probably be Monday......and may not be the news we wanted.

I was wrong. Will probably be Monday......and may not be the news we wanted.

 

Can you expand on that please? :confused:

Mr. Network, what are you hearing? What bad news are you talking about? Do you not like the new coach?:confused:

I believe Mr. Network is implying that Settles may not be taking the job. Is that right Network?

:flame:Wow Settles not going to Lincoln would be shocking! I thought he was going to be the coach for sure. Well you still never know.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.