Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Pulaski Southwestern Predictions

Danville/Southwestern 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Danville/Southwestern

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a great match up...

 

I am going to take the ads by six...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ads defense must improve this week or the next match up Boyle will be tough

I can't see the defense improving enough to beat either team the next 2 weeks...

  • Author
I can't see the defense improving enough to beat either team the next 2 weeks...

 

 

I can...:p:D

Danville 28

Southwestern 24

Ive said the same thing about the Ads defense before and they have managed to get it together. If anyone can do it, Perry can and it doesnt hurt to have some athletes as well.

SW-27

Danville-21

I heard coach Harp say on the radio the admirals gained over 600 yards on offense, over 400 passing and 195 rushing. This offense is only going to get better with repition. The defense will be fine, they just need to get the secondary more focused, 2 of Russel Countys touchdowns were blown coverage, at other times the defense looked good. I think consistancy will come with time. Danville 35 Southwestern 14.

Danville 38-24.

This could end up being a great game, however in the end I must go with Danville. Danville 41 SWHS 26

Southwestern's line lived up to it's billing against Somerset and their pass defense was solid as well. I think they'll be able to control the clock and move the football. I'll take the Warriors 28-21.

Does any have any information about the injury that Trae Grey recieved? He was a major reason why Danville had 400 yards passing. Without him SW may have a chance to make this one interesting.

Does any have any information about the injury that Trae Grey recieved? He was a major reason why Danville had 400 yards passing. Without him SW may have a chance to make this one interesting.

 

Cramps.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.