Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Pulaski Southwestern Predictions

Danville/Southwestern 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Danville/Southwestern

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure SW can control the trenches and if they can limit their turnovers and keep Danville's O on the sidelines they will be able to pull off the win.... Go Warriors!!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What size school is Southwestern?

What size school is Southwestern?

 

5A.

5A.

 

Cool, thanks.

Who all is in their district?

Who all is in their district?

District-5-7- Lincoln County, Mercer County, Pulaski County, South Laurel, Southwestern

I like Danville in this one by a TD.

I'm pretty sure SW can control the trenches and if they can limit their turnovers and keep Danville's O on the sidelines they will be able to pull off the win.... Go Warriors!!

 

Bolded is the key to the game.

 

SW O line averages around 6'2'' 290 per man and seems to be very athletic at that size, if they can control the ground game and kill time, it would go a long way towards helping them win.

This should be a good game! Ads pulling away at the end winning by two scores.

 

Admirals : 38

Warriors : 27

Danville will pull this one out.

I think Coach Harp will have the Admirals prepared, but if Danville doesn't improve on some of their weaknesses of last week, I could very easily see Southwestern upseting the ADS.

 

I will say...

 

Southwestern 28

Danville 24

 

Good luck to the ADS..

District-5-7- Lincoln County, Mercer County, Pulaski County, South Laurel, Southwestern

 

Thanks.

Thanks.

:thumb: No problem, that is what I'm here for.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.