Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Bardstown @ Danville

Who Will Win? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Danville Admirals

Playoff Appearances: 32

All-time Record: 80-21

 

Bardstown Tigers

Playoff Appearances: 31

All-time Record: 44-25-1

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

2000 - Danville 33 Bardstown 29

2004 - Danville 20 Bardstown 6

2005 - Bardstown 21 Danville 0

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team who has the QB that makes fewer mistakes will win. One thing I would bet $5 on is that Bardstown will not spot the Ads 3 TD's this time around.

My mind says Danville but I am going with Bardstown in the turn around. Bardstown 28 Danville 24.

Will Simon play or won't he?

Will Simon play or won't he?

 

Unless He got Hurt against Knox He should be fine...

Unless He got Hurt against Knox He should be fine...

 

Did he play against Fort Knox? And I was told today that he may not play Friday.

Bardstown big......still have seen nothing to convince me that the Admirals are a mature, sound football team. Too young, offensive line very average at best, defense not consistenly aggressive enough to handle the Tigers this time around. If the Ads do find a way to pull this out, I am positive it will be the end of the line for them. No way on any planet can they beat Ft. Campbell. I take the Tigers by 13 to 17.

Nah, the Ads should take Bardstown by about 2 Td's. The game against Fort Campbell should be interesting and if the Ads can keep from turning the ball over a lot I like their chances there too.

Simon definitely played against Fort Knox and that is the first I have heard he is hurt.

Will this game be on radio?

 

Yes, AM 1230 WHIR in Danville with Charlie Perry (or on the web at www.hometownlive.net) if you want the Admiral side of things;

 

OR

 

AM 1320 WBRT in Bardstown with Jason and Jeff Floyd (or on the web at www.1320wbrt.com) if you want the Tiger side of things.

Nah, the Ads should take Bardstown by about 2 Td's. The game against Fort Campbell should be interesting and if the Ads can keep from turning the ball over a lot I like their chances there too.

 

Please don't let the Bardstown Players read this quote...;)

Or the The Danville Players...:creepy:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.