Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 21 Boyle Co 14

Featured Replies

So no one is going to say anything about the fact that Boyle's receivers couldn't catch a cold tonight?

 

See post #16. ;)

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read Post 16 about the Dropped Passes.:thumb:

 

 

Thank you. Long night. Good to see someone else saw what I saw. So disappointing.

  • Author

No one here is trying to take anything away from the Rebels Purplepride.

Thank you. Long night. Good to see someone else saw what I saw. So disappointing.

I hear you...Im about 3 hours past my bedtime...:thumb:

I never said anyone was, I just feel like both teams are a lot better than how they played tonight and for me that is frustrating. Of all the BC-Danville games I have seen, I can't say this was a good one. It felt like we were watching two teams trying to give the win to the other team and it should NEVER feel like that when BC and Danville are playing each other. Maybe my expectations are too high for these two storied programs, I just expected more. I don't know. I'm frustrated and tired and should probably go to bed. I am very grateful that after the incident(s) of this week that nothing happened at the game and I am grateful for that. Especially since we sat on the Danville side.:cool: You guys take care and good luck to the Ads in 2A. As long as you aren't playing Bowling Green or Boyle County, I will always root for you guys. :thumb:

I never said anyone was, I just feel like both teams are a lot better than how they played tonight and for me that is frustrating. Of all the BC-Danville games I have seen, I can't say this was a good one. It felt like we were watching two teams trying to give the win to the other team and it should NEVER feel like that when BC and Danville are playing each other. Maybe my expectations are too high for these two storied programs, I just expected more. I don't know. I'm frustrated and tired and should probably go to bed. I am very grateful that after the incident(s) of this week that nothing happened at the game and I am grateful for that. Especially since we sat on the Danville side.:cool: You guys take care and good luck to the Ads in 2A. As long as you aren't playing Bowling Green or Boyle County, I will always root for you guys. :thumb:

Where did you sit at?

Thank you. Long night. Good to see someone else saw what I saw. So disappointing.

 

After the first two Boyle losses, I have read many posts where people have "grumbled" about whether Perry is the best choice as the Boyle qb or not. If tonight is any indication of what happened in the first two games (and I don't know if it is), then Perry is DEFINITELY not cause for concern imo. He threw some very good passes tonight that were simply dropped by his receivers. Boyle has lost to 3 VERY talented teams thus far this season. Even at 0-3, I think they have a shot to do some damage in 4A this year.

Congrats Danville.:thumb: You take on my Cards next week.

Congrats Danville.:thumb: You take on my Cards next week.

I hope you make it to the game...:thumb:

  • Author
So no one is going to say anything about the fact that Boyle's receivers couldn't catch a cold tonight? Seriously, I understand that all the boys work hard for Friday nights. I understand it is a huge rivalry and all the bragging rights that come with it, but come on, in the 4th quarter, time after time, Bryce Perry put the ball into the receivers hands and the receivers didn't catch the ball. That's what I saw. I saw Christian drop a catch after he got past the corner and the safety. He made a great move to get to open field and dropped the ball. I watched Auhmiller drop pass after pass when the ball was hitting his hands. I come from the school of "if the ball hits your hands you should catch it" and I guarantee Boyle's receivers dropped at least 7 balls that should have been caught that would have been first downs or momentum shifters. Don't get me wrong, Danville's defense had tremendous pressure on Perry, but his passes were hitting the receivers in the hands and they let him down. To me, that was the story of the game. After all the work Perry had to do to stay on his feet and make a throw, it was his receivers who failed to pick him up. I'd love to watch this game again on film. I'm not trying to take anything away from Danville, they came, fought, and played hard. Their tailback(#4) Simon, I think, gave a clinic tonight on why you keep your legs moving. Incredible touchdown run. Danville did everything they had to do to win and that is commendable, but Boyle County's receivers, or lack of, imo, was the story of the night.

 

This is why I said that. But I understand what your talking about. Good luck to the Rebels. And yes I'm a big fan of them.

I hope you make it to the game...:thumb:

Not sure yet...If I can't I will post updates here on BGP.:thumb:

OK guys Im done...Goodnight to all and to all a Goodnight...:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D

so much for all those points being scored that we though would hapen. Good job Ads. If you told me they could have six turnovers and beat Boyle I would have told you that your crazy. Boyle's QB did a great job. If Boyle's recievers could catch the ball and Danville didn't have all those turnovers there probably would have been alot more points scored.

Yeah, I was thinking this one would be a shoot out up in the 40's and 30's.

Don't feel bad:thumb:I went back to see the Final Poll.Alot of folks didn't pick the Ads to win and I can't blame them...

Boyle 74 Votes

Danville 45 Votes

 

I didn't vote...:D

 

I cast my vote for the Ads!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.