Cin St. X 17 Hilliard Davidson 10

UKBLUE1964

I was making reference to division 1 football in Ohio (which is the highest level) since this talk was of St. X. Elder and Colerain also compete in D-1. Elder was the first team to win state in 2002 since 1987 amongst D-1 teams in Cincy. If you call that success... well then your success levels are different from most peoples. Also you mentioned Fairfield. Well Fairfield is in Fairfield OH, not Cincinnati OH. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might want to learn your facts before you attack people :thumb:

Moeller's 1st came back in the 70's, which you questioned Cincy's 1st.

Fairfield is a suburb of Cincy and considered a Cincy team, similar to Trinity being at St. Matthews is still considered Louisville.

According to the TV stations here in Columbus, they kept saying HD wasn't supposed to be this close to St. X. They also said if Davidson would have won it would have been a huge upset. Remember St. X is nationally ranked #9 , Davidson the last I remember seeing the D-1 AP poll they were 5th or 6th.

The National Rankings mean nothing; no one is an expert; too many teams.

The TV stations are just claiming that due to Elder's and Colerain's recent success. But an undefeated team in the OH DI state semi's is an excellent football team; just more evidence that the media really doesn't know what they are talking about.

No, St. X was a huge favorite.

Not sure how huge of a favorite but X did not play their best game, should have been around 28-7, actually their poorest performance of the year and it had nothing to do with the opposition. This coming from people I know who have brothers on the X team, who also said they didn't play well.

The TV stations are just claiming that due to Elder's and Colerain's recent success. But an undefeated team in the OH DI state semi's is an excellent football team; just more evidence that the media really doesn't know what they are talking about.

I am sure everyone and their brother would have picked McKinley big over Massillon last weekend too, especially after McKinley beat Massillon 38-8 just three weeks before. It just didn't happen that way as Massillon returned the favor 21-3.

Moeller's 1st came back in the 70's, which you questioned Cincy's 1st.

Fairfield is a suburb of Cincy and considered a Cincy team, similar to Trinity being at St. Matthews is still considered Louisville.

Great job of stepping up Wildcat, good post.

I was making reference to division 1 football in Ohio (which is the highest level) since this talk was of St. X. Elder and Colerain also compete in D-1. Elder was the first team to win state in 2002 since 1987 amongst D-1 teams in Cincy. If you call that success... well then your success levels are different from most peoples. Also you mentioned Fairfield. Well Fairfield is in Fairfield OH, not Cincinnati OH. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might want to learn your facts before you attack people :thumb:

You missed your facts badly, look at your other posts. :fire: Try to spin this however you want, you missed really badly. That special kind of badly, that most of us can't miss by.

I'm glad I educated you about Cincy football though :ylsuper: . Now you know Moeller, Princeton, and Fairfield were all Cincy are schools to win the D-I title (that's the big school division). Fairfield is a suburb of Cincy, just like Blue Ash, Milford, White Oak, Sharonville, etc,.

My facts are correct, always will be. :thumb:

Hurry along now, the small bus doesn't have many seats on it.

I am sure everyone and their brother would have picked McKinley big over Massillon last weekend too, especially after McKinley beat Massillon 38-8 just three weeks before. It just didn't happen that way as Massillon returned the favor 21-3.

I was referring to Hilliard Davidson being a huge underdog, which I disagree with. X may have been the favorite, but HD is obvioulsy a good football team.

Not sure how huge of a favorite but X did not play their best game, should have been around 28-7, actually their poorest performance of the year and it had nothing to do with the opposition. This coming from people I know who have brothers on the X team, who also said they didn't play well.

And I think you know how much family members really know; they are always going to say we didn't play our best, that is why it was close. I just think HD is pretty good.