Lynn Camp Football not as empty as people think for 2006 season

Catman 52

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a rough year for the campers. Exactly how many contributors are they loosing, and how will that affect them. Please from an un-biased view.

LC returns all linemen except 1 I believe...maybe the best running back in EKY and a good group of freshman DB's along with 2 good soph DE. I really though LC would win the region this year and make a run at the carpet but they let it slip away. Somerset will be a slite favorite over LC for 1st in district but LC is a solid second in district and I think LC is 2nd or 3rd best team in region next year behind Jumpers and Pikeville.Catman is sandbaggen and its not even January.

LC returns all linemen except 1 I believe...maybe the best running back in EKY and a good group of freshman DB's along with 2 good soph DE. I really though LC would win the region this year and make a run at the carpet but they let it slip away. Somerset will be a slite favorite over LC for 1st in district but LC is a solid second in district and I think LC is 2nd or 3rd best team in region next year behind Jumpers and Pikeville.Catman is sandbaggen and its not even January.

Actually you quoted True Redhound, and he isn't sandbaggin, he is hoping for a bad year for LC. Catman thinks that LC is going to be good, going by the title of this thread. I agree with what your saying about LC. The o line will be very good next year, they lose one starter and Michael Hall will move in the spot that Rick May. The biggest thing LC loses up front is depth, but if the young lineman step up during the off season and spring practice, that could change. The backfield could be strong again, if LC gets someone to step up with Joe Roskopf. Chaffin and Reynolds are key loss, and you can't expect the production as this past season. Sidney Wagner, is capable of being a big time back next year, but he needs a great off season too. LC has 6 starters back on defense, but do lose key people on defense, like Josh Reynolds, and Anthony Walters. You can't expect anyone to step right in and play like they did, but what LC will need is to have someone step in and do a good enough job not to get you beat. Jimmy Chaffin, Nick Scalf, Rod Smith, and Nick Mills. The early non-district schedule will be tough, playing Leslie, Middlesboro, Whitley, and PCC. All will be tough, and I expect most of them to be better. The district will be better too, I look for Williamsburg Harlan, and Cumberland to be much improved, with Somerset the early favorite. A good off season is the key for how good LC will be next year.

dont execpt when i hear it from VERY reliable sources. Heard it often and so have alot of others. Do some digging in the dirt for us LC. Alot of people have heard that.

Sorry only Redhounds dig, and it looks like they didn't find a bone or two for that matter. :D