Lynn Camp Football not as empty as people think for 2006 season

Catman 52

I'm pretty close to the Lynn Camp program and I haven't heard anything about anyone transferring in or out. People always talk about Joe leaving but I would be surprised if that happened. Lynn Camp will probably have the best line in the history of the school next year, and with the way LC runs the ball, Joe will be in line for a possible 2000 yard season. I don't think he could go anywhere else and get the kind of carries he will get behind nearly as good a line. If one of these other kids like Wagner, Bray, Abner or Simpson can come along as a viable second option and with the running ability that Jonah Mitchell has, it will be difficult to key everyone on Joe. I believe LC will be fine on offense, defense will be the key to the season. They are returning 5 players up front that got significant playing time this season, two linebackers who started at one time or another, and 3 defensive backs who started at least 2 games this season. Some of these players will be young and they need a good offseason, but the cubbard is surely not bare. ( I have also heard that some of the athletes in basketball and some other sports may be willing to give football a shot this year which would boost the overall team speed and depth instantly.)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the rumors but its just a rumor. And L.C. is right the "kid in question" is happy right here with L.C. and Coach Mitchell now I don't know about any line man that would leave. Once again the "kid in Question" has had the same things said many times, but still he remains. I hope you did'nt hear this rumor at the "coaches corner" in Fresh Mart..LOL