Rockcastle County 32 Ashland 14

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Rockets, and good luck next week. Sounds like you have a great ballteam. Congrats to the Tomcats on a great season. I really hate to see the Tomcat careers of Ian Holbrook, Angel Gurule and all the other Seniors come to an end. You guys have a lot to be proud of. You will look back fondly on your Tomcat days for years to come. Thanks guys for all the memories. :thumb:

Congrats to the Rockets on the big win. I also want to send out a congrats to the Tomcats for what I was told a hard fought game. Like I just messaged FB, the Tomcats have NOTHING to be ashamed of and shouldn't hang their heads.

Folks I am out until tomorrow morning when I get back online to catch the replay at 9:30am. I invite everyone else from Rockcastle County and anyone else for that matter to catch the game also if you're awake at 9:30am. The game will be rebroadcast on http://www.wrvk1460.com.

WAY TO GO ROCK!!!!!!

I am listening to the coaches show through the Ashland station online and I will have to say that Coach Hart has been nothing but gracious in defeat and has coplemented Rockcastle County every chance that he could. Sorry that one good team had to lose but since Ashland was going up against my Rockets then I'm glad that they were defeated (I'm sorry to say that though).

I think he meant he was even more impressed with how tough Mason played Rockcastle last week considering that Rockcastle put it all over Ashland.

That's right LRCW, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Mason has alot to be proud of too. This is gonna be one fun district next year.