Newport Central Catholic 45 Bellevue 7

Einstein70

Bellvue received to open the game, drove to about midfield and then NCC ran a pick back for a 60+ yard TD. Bellvue then drove to the NCC 28 yard line and had to punt. NCC started at the 15 yard line and on 3rd and 7 Diehl took it to the house on a beautiful run. Bellvue later had two long drive but failed to score twice on 4th and goal inside the 5. NCC moved the ball at will and Bellvue's lack of a passing game didn't help their cause. The only Tiger score came on a 80+ yard kickoff return from Adams, he's a player but it's hard to beat a talented team if you are one dimensional. Where will the NCC/LCA game be played?

OK so let's review the things I said this week when all of the Bellevue fans laughed at me and called me names. I love doing this!!

NewCath will win by 3 or 4 TDs-Well should I say anything? I maybe gave Bellevue to much respect on this one

Bellevue will get a personal foul called-If you were at the game you know this happened!!

Adams will have ONE big play-The kickoff return for the only Bellevue score by Mr. Adams, I think we all would call that a big play. Very nice run by the young man.

The Breds passing will be to much to stop-I don't have the numbers yet but they sure were not stopped.

The Breds are just to much fot the tigers-Final score shows another good call by me!!

The only thing I think I was wrong on was I thought the Tigers would make it a close game for a half. That didn't happen.

I would love to get a few PMs from all of you who laughed at me and called me stupid to tell me your sorry but I am sure that is not going to happen.

I hope nobody really got to mad by any of my post. I would like to say the Tigers had a good year. It is nice to see their numbers up and more interest in the team than the past. Your just not there yet. Keep working hard and maybe in a few years the black and gold can be compared to the boys from Beechwood and NewCath. Go Breds you guys rocked again tonight let's keep it rolling!! Oh and by the way I am the last one laughing ;)