Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 45 Bellevue 7

Featured Replies

GGGGGreat!!!!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Not surprised one bit... good year for Bellevue but talent finally caught up with them and NCC unleashed it.

Any details ?

Any details ?

 

 

Bellevue moved the ball ok but ncc defense held when it needed too. Ncc dominated on offense and the whole game. Ncc second string was playing with 9 minutes left in the 4th. Vicars and Canafax had huge games.

Bellvue received to open the game, drove to about midfield and then NCC ran a pick back for a 60+ yard TD. Bellvue then drove to the NCC 28 yard line and had to punt. NCC started at the 15 yard line and on 3rd and 7 Diehl took it to the house on a beautiful run. Bellvue later had two long drive but failed to score twice on 4th and goal inside the 5. NCC moved the ball at will and Bellvue's lack of a passing game didn't help their cause. The only Tiger score came on a 80+ yard kickoff return from Adams, he's a player but it's hard to beat a talented team if you are one dimensional. Where will the NCC/LCA game be played?

OK so let's review the things I said this week when all of the Bellevue fans laughed at me and called me names. I love doing this!!

 

NewCath will win by 3 or 4 TDs-Well should I say anything? I maybe gave Bellevue to much respect on this one

 

Bellevue will get a personal foul called-If you were at the game you know this happened!!

 

Adams will have ONE big play-The kickoff return for the only Bellevue score by Mr. Adams, I think we all would call that a big play. Very nice run by the young man.

 

The Breds passing will be to much to stop-I don't have the numbers yet but they sure were not stopped.

 

The Breds are just to much fot the tigers-Final score shows another good call by me!!

 

The only thing I think I was wrong on was I thought the Tigers would make it a close game for a half. That didn't happen.

 

I would love to get a few PMs from all of you who laughed at me and called me stupid to tell me your sorry but I am sure that is not going to happen.

 

I hope nobody really got to mad by any of my post. I would like to say the Tigers had a good year. It is nice to see their numbers up and more interest in the team than the past. Your just not there yet. Keep working hard and maybe in a few years the black and gold can be compared to the boys from Beechwood and NewCath. Go Breds you guys rocked again tonight let's keep it rolling!! Oh and by the way I am the last one laughing ;)

Are you surprised NCC won? Bellevue has had a good year but they were easily a 14 point underdog tonight in my book.

Congratulations to NewCath and great season, Bellevue. Now, NC, keep it going for 3 more weeks. You can do it! How about winning it for Pango and Coach S.?

Good season Bellevue you represented the city well. Also great job to the seniors on a great and memorable season.

Wow!!! Good for the 'Breds. Good game next week.

Does NewCath stay at home next week? If so, do they stay with the string of good luck and play at Holmes? Be hard to mess with a winner there. Good luck next week.

Heyimonyourside, what did i tell you? It was pretty close wasn't it? :dancingpa :sssh:

Breds are at "home"

 

What is home....Newport.....Silver Grove....Covington.......maybe you can ask Beechwood for next week but that might bring back bad memories...for gosh sakes your putting golden domes up cant you find an actual home field. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.