Newport Central Catholic 45 Bellevue 7

Einstein70

Hey Troubleshooter...

That's a cheap shot and uncalled for. In the event that you lost your mind for brief period of time, NCC is a Catholic School. The "Mary Grotto" project has nothing to do with a football stadium???? :confused:

As an NCC alum, I for one have grown tired of reading and or hearing negative comments about the fact that the Breds don't have their own football field.

There are a number of reasons why this is the case, chief among them, the school's first priority is the building and the grounds....you know...EDUCATION!!

NCC has built a strong, successful football tradition with modest to poor facilities. It is after all an urban Catholic school.

There are some very positive plans on the horizon. A new football field is in that future, but first things first.

By the way, congrats to NCC and good luck next week against LCA!!

Hey Troubleshooter...

That's a cheap shot and uncalled for. In the event that you lost your mind for brief period of time, NCC is a Catholic School. The "Mary Grotto" project has nothing to do with a football stadium???? :confused:

As an NCC alum, I for one have grown tired of reading and or hearing negative comments about the fact that the Breds don't have their own football field.

There are a number of reasons why this is the case, chief among them, the school's first priority is the building and the grounds....you know...EDUCATION!!

NCC has built a strong, successful football tradition with modest to poor facilities. It is after all an urban Catholic school.

There are some very positive plans on the horizon. A new football field is in that future, but first things first.

By the way, congrats to NCC and good luck next week against LCA!!

Hey thanks for reminding me that NCC is a catholic school :rolleyes:

"EDUCATION!!" thats weak you can get that at any school if you apply yourself and if the building was that important you would have a/c at least in the gym to keep the kids from slipping and sliding ;) and as far as an all urban school...call it an all county school :p But by the way great traditon and how many state titles.....Even little ole Bellevue has a few more. :p

Comes as no surprise to me. I felt all along that the rainy night a few weeks ago at Newport Field hurt the Breds much more then it hurt Bellevue. Now with Yeagle and Beechwood out of the way "Big Bob" should be able to take his team to the Championship game. Congrats to the Breds on their win and also to Bellevue on a very good season.

What is home....Newport.....Silver Grove....Covington.......maybe you can ask Beechwood for next week but that might bring back bad memories...for gosh sakes your putting golden domes up cant you find an actual home field. :lol:

God will get you for dissin His Mother

Ok well I guess almost every computer in Bellevue broke last night :D:D

No, the computers in Bellevue still work fine. I am sure that after a big loss like the one Bellevue took last night, it will take time for the Tiger faithful to heal, swallow their pride and return to BGP.

However, as has been posted numerous times in the Bellevue/NCC threads you continue to show a lack of class. Sportsmanship means learning how to lose with dignity and winning with class. Continuing to kick a team or fan when they are down is cheap. If I remember right, in a thread for the first Bellevue/NCC game, you actually called yourself a jerk. Well, if the shoe fits...

Oh, by the way, Congratulations to NCC. (you still have 3 games left)

Comes as no surprise to me. I felt all along that the rainy night a few weeks ago at Newport Field hurt the Breds much more then it hurt Bellevue. Now with Yeagle and Beechwood out of the way "Big Bob" should be able to take his team to the Championship game. Congrats to the Breds on their win and also to Bellevue on a very good season.

Not sure about that, Lca looks like the real deal.

"EDUCATION!!" thats weak you can get that at any school if you apply yourself and if the building was that important you would have a/c at least in the gym to keep the kids from slipping and sliding ;) and as far as an all urban school...call it an all county school :p But by the way great traditon and how many state titles.....Even little ole Bellevue has a few more. :p

One more than Campell County high school who has better fields and is an "all county school" also. :rolleyes:

They won't be adding to the hardware this season, will they?

No, the computers in Bellevue still work fine. I am sure that after a big loss like the one Bellevue took last night, it will take time for the Tiger faithful to heal, swallow their pride and return to BGP.

However, as has been posted numerous times in the Bellevue/NCC threads you continue to show a lack of class. Sportsmanship means learning how to lose with dignity and winning with class. Continuing to kick a team or fan when they are down is cheap. If I remember right, in a thread for the first Bellevue/NCC game, you actually called yourself a jerk. Well, if the shoe fits...

Oh, by the way, Congratulations to NCC. (you still have 3 games left)

WOW Ace I just thought since I speak my mind and take all kinds of negative words from their fans that maybe they would be nice to NewCath and me now since the Breds proved they are far better than the tigers. I would love to hear what everyone who called me a jerk last week had to say now. I posted several nice comments about the tigers in my post game thoughts. You have no games left. We win with class, and then we win again and again and again.......Time for lunch anyone want to go to the Loyal? I know agent does :D