Boone Co./Dixie Rd. 2, Predictions....

Lineman_65

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we played, Ferris was in as QB quite a bit. Now that he is tailback, Dixie will have a different gameplan based on film. Our run D has stepped it up, limiting Campbell Co.'s Popp and Ryle's multiple attack. If we don't fall for the trick plays again, Dixie should be fine. I don't recall Boone's pass defense shutting us down last game, especially in the second half. We seem to be a second half team with Coach Sorrell's defensive adjustments taking over. It's going to be a barnburner! Right now, it doesn't sound like a mud bowl repeat, but who trusts the weather forecasters?

Wow. Can't believe this match-up is happening again! The Rebels are tough as nails in the playoffs. Dixie better have their A+ game or they could be in for a very long night!

Both teams are YOUNG with a few players that played big roles in last seasons amazing runs by both. Throw all expectations out on this one. It's a wash, and will be a JOY to watch all these SOPHS build what could lead to an amazing rivalry...

Wow. Can't believe this match-up is happening again! The Rebels are tough as nails in the playoffs. Dixie better have their A+ game or they could be in for a very long night!
And Boone better bring their A+ game or it might be another Conner game! :sssh: It will be a different gameplan this time by both teams. Shouldn't be a mudbowl, either. As gametime put it, this should be another CPC classic! Dixie will be ready!

And Boone better bring their A+ game or it might be another Conner game! :sssh: It will be a different gameplan this time by both teams. Shouldn't be a mudbowl, either. As gametime put it, this should be another CPC classic! Dixie will be ready!

Should be a CPC classic for sure. Boone has their number as of now and I'm sticking with that. Some people on here said A LOT of stuff that didn't come true last playoffs, I'll look for the same to happen!!!

True about the BGP talk from last playoff season. Q and Kaiser are gone. So are Preston and the Gerbus's. Different teams this season, alot of sophomores, so I think you can throw out any playoff "numbers" advantage for the Rebels based on last season. It was one playoff game. It's not like Boone has eliminated Dixie over numerous years. It's the old cliche, whichever team doesn't turn the ball over should win the battle. Dixie doesn't mindset themselves on what so-called experts say or predict. If we did, Ryle would have hosted Shelby County tonight, Boone would have hosted Fern Creek, and we would have had to travel to Ballard. Didn't happen! We won the district battle last week and also won our playoff game tonight, so don't overestimate us! We look forward to the fight between Ferris' legs and Bricking's arm! You're a homer, so am I, but be realistic. A+ game vs. A+ game = close game. Both teams have their perspective advantages. Boone will bring it, Dixie will bring it. On any given night...

True about the BGP talk from last playoff season. Q and Kaiser are gone. So are Preston and the Gerbus's. Different teams this season, alot of sophomores, so I think you can throw out any playoff "numbers" advantage for the Rebels based on last season. It was one playoff game. It's not like Boone has eliminated Dixie over numerous years. It's the old cliche, whichever team doesn't turn the ball over should win the battle. Dixie doesn't mindset themselves on what so-called experts say or predict. If we did, Ryle would have hosted Shelby County tonight, Boone would have hosted Fern Creek, and we would have had to travel to Ballard. Didn't happen! We won the district battle last week and also won our playoff game tonight, so don't overestimate us! We look forward to the fight between Ferris' legs and Bricking's arm! You're a homer, so am I, but be realistic. A+ game vs. A+ game = close game. Both teams have their perspective advantages. Boone will bring it, Dixie will bring it. On any given night...

Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

Both teams are YOUNG with a few players that played big roles in last seasons amazing runs by both. Throw all expectations out on this one. It's a wash, and will be a JOY to watch all these SOPHS build what could lead to an amazing rivalry...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

WOW , YOU GO GIRL ! :thumb: