Boone Co./Dixie Rd. 2, Predictions....

Lineman_65

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Boone County....Boone County has hosted the Rocks in some nasty muddy games and it hadn't even rained in the days before the game. I would like to see the Rocks host Boone County and show them the right way to host a game. Go Boone County..........

I'm definitely making the drive up from Lexington for this one. Should be another classic, same schools, same hype, same importance, different players, won't be the first time these guys meet in the playoffs I guarantee that. If Boone can control the clock and sustain a few long drives, I really like our chances. I have a feeling a lesser known guy is going to make a huge play to decide this one, which team will he come from though??

Try a funnel cake while you're here. Pretty good!

Now your just making excuses! Just accept defeat when it is handed to you. That is the mark of a truely good team.

Actually, no I'm not. I'm just telling it how it is. We lost, they won. That's ancient history now. We've learned from it and have moved on. This game will be much different. Both teams have grown, and both teams are very familiar with each other now. I expect a war.

Everyone is going with such high scoring games and saying Boone will pull away with it. Has anyone seen the Run Defense for Dixie? The linebackers fill holes and they stop pretty much everything. Shelby County played a run offense like dixie has never seen before. Dixie knows Boones run game like the back of their hands. Sorrell will prepare them for it and they will perform. Boone will have to rely on their pass game and thats not good for them. I will go with Dixie to win this one due to the fact that their run D is great and Bricking has been flawless lately.

Dixie- 17

Boone- 6

Everyone is going with such high scoring games and saying Boone will pull away with it. Has anyone seen the Run Defense for Dixie? The linebackers fill holes and they stop pretty much everything. Shelby County played a run offense like dixie has never seen before. Dixie knows Boones run game like the back of their hands. Sorrell will prepare them for it and they will perform. Boone will have to rely on their pass game and thats not good for them. I will go with Dixie to win this one due to the fact that their run D is great and Bricking has been flawless lately.

Dixie- 17

Boone- 6

If you are right about the run, then Boone will lose. But Boone knows Dixie just as well as Dixie knows Boone. IMO Thompson and Co. will have a good game plan and they'll execute it. Boone WILL move the ball on Dixie.

If you are right about the run, then Boone will lose. But Boone knows Dixie just as well as Dixie knows Boone. IMO Thompson and Co. will have a good game plan and they'll execute it. Boone WILL move the ball on Dixie.

I think it'll be close, both teams will have a little success running the ball and passing the ball. But defense will decide this one. Who blinks, who gives up the big play, who gets the turnovers. That's what will decide the game, not so much either offense.

BIG F.Y.I!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE FRIDAY NIGHT GAME - BOONE vs DIXIE - TICKETS ARE PRE-SALE ONLY.

THEY WILL NOT BE SELLING TICKETS AT THE GATE ACCORDING TO ICN6 SPORTS SHOW LAST NIGHT. YOU CAN CALL DIXIE OR BOONE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL TO SEE IF THEY ARE STILL SELLING TICKETS.

I'm sure they are still selling, but I wonder if that isn't a preemptive move to keep from dissappointing people like they did last year when they had to turn people away at the gate?

I'm sure they are still selling, but I wonder if that isn't a preemptive move to keep from dissappointing people like they did last year when they had to turn people away at the gate?

I wouldn't chance it unless you want to watch from the wrong side of the gate :D