Boone Co./Dixie Rd. 2, Predictions....

Lineman_65

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Dixie's stadium but it must be pretty small if you can actually sell it out. I don't ever recall Trinity actually selling out of tickets for a home game (thats not to say that everyone had a seat) and the Rock fans are pretty supportive of the team. Fill us in Dixie fans. :lol:

As you said the stadium is small... But that is temporary... we will eventually get a new one in the next few years.

I've never seen Dixie's stadium but it must be pretty small if you can actually sell it out. I don't ever recall Trinity actually selling out of tickets for a home game (thats not to say that everyone had a seat) and the Rock fans are pretty supportive of the team. Fill us in Dixie fans. :lol:

Trinity's Manual stadium now seats 4500 according to the KHSAA, we are a 3000 seat stadium and sell out a few games every year. If we had 4500 I doubt we'd sell out either.

Trinity's Manual stadium now seats 4500 according to the KHSAA, we are a 3000 seat stadium and sell out a few games every year. If we had 4500 I doubt we'd sell out either.

According to that site HHS' capacity is 4700. I guess they count standing room. Anyway, we've been sold out quite a few times.

Its not the size of the stadium that matters, its how the fans use it that is important. :banana:

And the couple of times I've been around Dixie's stadium the fans are making noise and maximizing the home field advantage potential for the football team. :D

After looking up a few schools, Conner, Boone, Ryle & Highlands. I'm wondering how accurate these numbers really are. It shows Ryle having the lowest capacity of these four schools with only 3600 while Conner is at 4600, Boone at 4000 & Highlands holds 4700. Are these numbers really true, I would think Boone's or Ryle's stadium would hold the most of these schools. :confused:

Then again, at playoff time or against our traditional rival CCH we might sell out a 4500 seat stadium. We have a lot of alumni and fans who come out of the wood work for big games. It will be interesting to see how many seats we fill in our new venue.

After looking up a few schools, Conner, Boone, Ryle & Highlands. I'm wondering how accurate these numbers really are. It shows Ryle having the lowest capacity of these four schools with only 3600 while Conner is at 4600, Boone at 4000 & Highlands holds 4700. Are these numbers really true, I would think Boone's or Ryle's stadium would hold the most of these schools. :confused:

I'm sure this is not including standing room only numbers, just seats.

I'm sure this is not including standing room only numbers, just seats.

But seat wise, I would think Ryle would have the most. Plus, standing room wise, I would still think Ryle would have the most as they can pack them around the track.

But seat wise, I would think Ryle would have the most. Plus, standing room wise, I would still think Ryle would have the most as they can pack them around the track.

:thumb:

That's what I was thinking too. I can't see Highlands seating 4700 unless they're all elf's. :D

Hey, I'm just the messenger, I didn't put the numbers in. :laugh: I think Ryle seems bigger because of the way the area is, but Conners stands are huge. I am not surprised by those numbers.

Hey, I'm just the messenger, I didn't put the numbers in. :laugh: I think Ryle seems bigger because of the way the area is, but Conners stands are huge. I am not surprised by those numbers.

Conner's stands are good size. However, Ryle's seem just as big, plus, they've got stands on the far side too.