Saint Xavier 38 DeSales 7

TheDeuce

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this game would be closer. St.X QB Doug Bodhaine was on tonight with 292 yards passing with 3 touchdowns. RB Logan Davis ran for two touchdowns down on goaline. DeSales looked good on first drive but couldn’t get it going after that due to penalties and turnovers. DeSales QB can run and I see him improving since it was his first start. I think DeSales will be fine rest of season and good luck to them.

DeSales will be fine. To beat a team like StX you have to play as close to a perfect game as you can. Turnovers, dropped passes, penalties, and StX clicking killed the Colts tonight. StX looked really good and they could be scary good by the end of the season! Good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

This score reminds me of the Coach Wallace BG teams from 2011-2013. Playing a good team but taking care of business and putting points on the board. I’m just saying, this team and program has chip on their shoulder and those top two teams in 6A were put on notice and will continue be put on notice until their time comes.

Good win Tigers!

His system has always been to just get an athlete in space. So I expect Wallace to treat him like DeAngelo Wilson from BG in 2016, tons of screens, a few long balls, and a lot of short routes to just get him the ball and let him work.