Franklin County - 2019 Schedule

Tough break having Central added to their district. Not helping matters is the fact that it is a road game for the Flyers. It will be interesting, however, to see how their youth pans out this season.

Anyone have any idea of the meaning behind "TWSFT" in place of saying "Western Hills"?

The West Side Frankfort Team, is what one of their coaches told me. Kinda like Ohio State does when they play Michigan the team from up north.

Very interested to see how Great Crossing is this year. If they aren’t great I see Franklin with an 8-2 season. Maybe 7-3. Thoughts?

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13 - Capitalization

Very interested to see how Great Crossing is this year. If they aren’t great I see Franklin with an 8-2 season. Maybe 7-3. Thoughts?

They all look like pretty winnable games honestly. Central is easily their toughest opponent, but if they can pull off the upset I wouldn’t be surprised if they win their district. Great Crossing is a mystery, Anderson will be a tough game as well.

I disagree. I think Anderson is better than Central this year. I would rank Anderson no worse than 4th in the state in 4A. They may end up being better. Central is between 6-8. They lost too much and the coaching drama will hurt. I don’t like the Flyers in either of those games. Who knows about Crossings. I think Franklin is 8-10 this year in 4A with their lack of size and line play. I could be wrong and the beat Central but Anderson is too much I think. I see 4A as Boyle, Franklin Simpson, Johnson Central, and Anderson in a 4 way showdown for the title.

I disagree. I think Anderson is better than Central this year. I would rank Anderson no worse than 4th in the state in 4A. They may end up being better. Central is between 6-8. They lost too much and the coaching drama will hurt. I don’t like the Flyers in either of those games. Who knows about Crossings. I think Franklin is 8-10 this year in 4A with their lack of size and line play. I could be wrong and the beat Central but Anderson is too much I think. I see 4A as Boyle, Franklin Simpson, Johnson Central, and Anderson in a 4 way showdown for the title.

Anderson Co is 4A and their district is Lexington Catholic, Boyle Co, Anderson Co, and Bourbon Co. Franklin County is 5A and I'm not sure who is in their district

That’s what I thought.

You all are absolutely right!! For some reason I thought Franklin was in the Woodford, West Jessamine, East Jessamine, and Madison Southern district...my bad.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13 - Punctuation