Everything posted by BoyleCo
-
Breathitt County - 2019 Schedule
Isn’t that like saying Martins Licis and Halfpor Bjornsson are not the strongest men in the world because not every man competed?
-
Breathitt County - 2019 Schedule
It’s called the high school State powerlifting championship.
-
Breathitt County - 2019 Schedule
CA Collins - One of the best running backs in the state. Waddle or Weddle kid from Indiana - Supposed to be a tremendous WR. William Long - A top 20 lineman in KY and the strongest high schooler in KY. Heck of an off season haul.
- 2019 Preseason KY Defensive Lineman Rankings
- 2019 Preseason KY Defensive Lineman Rankings
- 2019 Preseason KY Defensive Lineman Rankings
- 2019 Preseason KY Defensive Lineman Rankings
-
2019 Preseason KY Defensive Lineman Rankings
2019 KY Preseason Defensive Lineman Rankings 1) Octavious Oxendine, Sr, North Hardin 2) Darion Dearinger, Jr, Anderson County 3) Austin Collins, Sr, CAL 4) Wilson Kelly, Sr, Boyle County 5) Hosea Knifeley, Sr, Butler 6) Chase Jones, Sr, Glasgow 7) Aiden Moore, Sr, Central 8) Ethan Wine, Sr, Corbin 9) Eli Mathews, Sr, Southern 10) Demetri Scott, Sr, DeSales 11) Vuk Sajlovic, Sr, Simon Kenton 12) Alton Jefferson, Sr, Trinity 13) Braeden Babin, Jr, CAL 14) Romario Warner, Jr, Douglass 15) Logan Parker, Sr, Taylor County 16) Johnathan Stefanopoulos, Sr, Daviess 17) Blake Moody, Sr, Madisonville 18) Denarius Barns, Sr, Hopkinsville 19) Terran Hearn, Sr, Ballard 20) Junior Jones, Sr, Ashland Blazer Logan Parker graduated I was told sooo. Just an FYI
-
Who are the top offensive linemen in KY in 2019?
I included all regions when polling. There just aren’t many elite lineman this year in N.KY.
-
Who are the top offensive linemen in KY in 2019?
I am retired with all granddaughters so I have nothing but time and a love of football. I was a lineman in college and coaches Hs line. This pole is not my opinion. It was constructed using feedback from over 100 coaches representing over 100 high schools. More importantly I have feedback from 4 NAIA coaches, 1 D2 coach and 2 D1 coaches here in KY. Finally I have feedback from 2 trainers and 2 news organizations. I also used All State selections as well.
-
Who are the top offensive linemen in KY in 2019?
1) John Young, Sr, CAL 2) Walker Parks, Sr, Douglass 3) Dane Jackson, Sr, Mad South 4) Kiyaunta Goodwin, Soph, Holy Cross 5) Jagger Burton, Jr, Douglass 6) Logan Smith, Jr, Corbin 7) Ethan Wolford, Sr, Belfry 8) Alex Collett, Sr, Ballard 9) Parker Bates, Jr, Apollo 10) Blake Watkins, Sr, GRC 11) Nate Stotts, Sr, Male 12) Lucas Jones, Sr, Cov Cath 13) Blake Gossett, Sr, Male 14) William Long, Jr, Hopkinsville 15) Peyton Blackburn, Sr, Shelby Valley 16) Jordan Steele, Jr, Harlan County 17) Jon Nalley, Jr, Daviess County 18) Ryan Stratton, Jr, Anderson County 19) Kobe Burkhart, Jr, Harlan County 20) John Mudd, Jr, Waggoner 21) Andrew Clifton, Sr, Johnson Central 22) Johnathan Blackburn, Jr, Paintsville 23) Jordan Vaughn, Sr, Madisonville 24) Tucker Shelton, Sr, LaRue Co 25) Anthony Johns, Soph, LCA 26) Owen LeMaster, Soph, Johnson Central 27) Drew Johnson, Jr, Somerset 28) Landon Nokes, Soph, Eastern 29) Peyton Saunders, Sr, Scott Co 30) Austin Taylor, Sr, Scott Co
-
High school Football America Preseason 100
Douglass has the athletes to be ranked but need to show it on the field 1st.
-
4A off-season discussion thread
I would like to watch Lex Cath vs Franklin County. Air raid all night. 4A is gonna be fun!
-
4A off-season discussion thread
Last years Corbin and Central teams were totally different teams than this years. Most of their major contributors graduated for both teams. Most of Boyle’s are back. Not hard to look at what the teams will have in 2019 and see why I have them that way. Now every year there are teams that do way better or way worse but for the most part we can only go by last year minus graduates plus transfers, injured returns, and star underclassman. Boyle lost some but the bulk of stars are all back. The bulk of talent from Corbin and Central are gone. Not to mention some losses from Central to transfer.
-
Landen Bartleson Boyle County commits to Notre Dame
Congrats Landen!
-
4A off-season discussion thread
1) Boyle County 2) Johnson Central 3) Franklin-Simpson 4) Anderson County 5) Corbin 6) Central 7) Madisonville 8) Lexington Catholic 9) Franklin County 10) Knox Central I don’t believe there is a huge gap between us and 10. I see all 10 being very solid with 1 through 6 having a shot. I don’t understand the Anderson hate. They bring back almost their entire team from last year and lose Collins but get Labhart which at worst is a wash. They will be 2-6 by seasons end. Top 6 are stacked. 4A is the best class in football this year. Reese Smith best player.
-
CA Collins transfer
Listen they could be horrible, but when I learned last year they would be in our district, I started paying attention. They make me nervous. They have some legit players. People think it is Us and Johnson Central for 4A but I am telling you that 4A is the toughest class in the state. Us, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, Anderson, Corbin, Central, Lex Cath, Madisonville, Franklin County, Knox Central. There are several teams with the ability to win.
-
CA Collins transfer
They are on another forum that I will not mention here. I was told by one of Anderson’s assistant coaches they lose their starting WR, 2 starting RBs, and 1 OL. All of their players except QB start both ways. Lost 4 starters. Labhart is a wash with Collins. I have been told by coaching staff Russell will be better than Maxberry, and every other starter back. As far as receivers, I wasn’t aware they threw the ball.
-
CA Collins transfer
Strong claim or not it is a fact. I don't think anyone would dispute that besides a few parents that think their kids are the best. When compiling my preseason rankings he was by far the most heralded. Labhart is a top 5 athlete in KY. He was injured last year and is back this year. He is a 6’2 215 athlete that is a baseball kid and not well known for football. I got to see him play in their scrimmage against Bell County and I think he will be a slight upgrade to Collins. Their #2 RB will be Kenan Russell who is a state track finalist. I say him in Cincinnati at Rivals camp and heard he was in and out last year with injury. He looks like a D1 stud. All the coaches are drawn to him because of that. There is a lot of hype he will be a dominate player this year. He has the look and track pedigree but has done nothing yet to show it on the football field. We shall see. Anderson County lost 4 starters from last years team. One is Collins. They get back They should be better than last year. I think a top 5 team in 4A. We will have them and Lex Cath in our district. Lex Cath is a top 10 team in 4A this year. I’m nervous but excited. When we win our title. It will be through the best and one of the hardest paths I can remember.
-
CA Collins transfer
I agree. Anderson will still have the best Defensive End in Kentucky, a top 20 offensive lineman, A top 5 athlete at the RB position, and Collins backup is an excellent athlete as well. I still think they will be a top 5 team. I disagree with my Boyle County brother. I did not want to see him against our defense with their line.
-
Ethan Wolford Commits
Ethan Wolford from belfry and a top Center in Kentucky’s 2020 class has committed to Concord University in West Virginia. Concord is a D2 school and has given him a full ride. Wolford is a D1 center that suffers from Kentucky Kid Syndrome (KKS). It’s a disorder where college coaches devalue a player because he played in Kentucky. A cure has been sought with Kentucky’s 2020 class finishing top 16 in middle school nationally and the 2021 class finished 5th beating teams from Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Tennessee, Mississippi, etc. In addition I personally see kids with KKS dominate...DOMINATE...kids from Alabama, Georgia, TN, OH, etc at camps. In spite of all these strides at a cure, KKS is prevalent as apparent with Ethan signing with a D2 instead of Western, Eastern, or even UL or UK.
-
Leslie County - 2019 Schedule
Watch out for Preston Spurlock down in Leslie County. One of the most underrated linebackers in KY.
-
CA Collins transfer
It seems prayer does work and CA Collins is transferring from Anderson County to Breathitt County. This makes Anderson County go from 2nd or 3rd Preseason in 4A to 5th or 6th and means Breathitt will likely win their district but they still will not be competitive outside of that. Strangest move I have ever seen but I am thankful. Great day to be Rebel!!!
- Preseason 4A Rankings
-
5A offseason discussion thread
I have heard the Crossings opening will not effect Douglass this year. The loss of Jake O’Buck does but they still have plenty.