Cooper - 2019 Schedule

While Jeremiah Lee will be the leader/play-maker and should be even more improved than his freshman and sophomore campaigns, the Jaguars will be as good as their OL/DL's are. If Coach Borchers can put some pieces around the foundation of Jr. to be Dominic Rulli, who is my opinion is going to be a stud and who started at center as a sophomore in 2018, Cooper could surprise some people in 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lot of talent on this team. Most of them are still young but have had significant varsity playing time. Nothing replaces experience on the field. The schedule looks challenging. Every team the Jags face are legit. The only limit the Jags have, are the limits they put on themselves. Season starts now.

I can’t believe that Lee is going to be a Junior. I saw him last year vs Highlands and I just figured he was a senior. Electric player, he will make some big upsets in these next two years if he improves at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you KY Outsider. It is a very challenging district. Lets see what Cooper is made of. They have been playing young guys for the past two years. Hopefully that has seasoned them and they are ready. It really needs to happen in the off season. That will dictate how they perform on Fridays.

I agree with you KY Outsider. It is a very challenging district. Lets see what Cooper is made of. They have been playing young guys for the past two years. Hopefully that has seasoned them and they are ready. It really needs to happen in the off season. That will dictate how they perform on Fridays.

Coach Borchers and his staffs have always scheduled harder schedules to prepare them for playoff runs. I feel Cooper has always excelled in the underdog role and until these guys who have been playing for the past few years prove themselves, they will still be considered that.

I have a good feeling about the Jags this year!

• 3 months later...