9/20 Trinity Home 7:30

9/27 Butler Home 7:30

10/3 PRP Away 7:00

10/11 Southern (D) Away 7:30

10/18 Fern Creek (D) Away 7:30

10/25 Bullit East (D)Home 7:30

11/1 Manuel Away 7:30

• 2 weeks later...

While one of the toughest- to be exepected- there isn’t really anything different from years past.

They’ve started a somewhat traditional deal opening with Floyd Central (IN), then the rest of the big boys in Louisville of X, T, Manual, PRP, Butler, Ballard that they have routinely played for the most part over the years.

The only newbies are Bullitt East, Fern Creek and Southern due to being in their district.

It's tough but no where near toughest

Floyd Central is terrible and they would still beat both Southern and Bullitt East. I don't think Southern has won more than four games in five years and Bullitt East has nine wins in three years.

Again, Trinity and X make it tough...scrimmages are great but other than that Ballard and Butler and really pretty easy after those.

It's tough but no where near toughest

Floyd Central is terrible and they would still beat both Southern and Bullitt East. I don't think Southern has won more than four games in five years and Bullitt East has nine wins in three years.

Again, Trinity and X make it tough...scrimmages are great but other than that Ballard and Butler and really pretty easy after those.

Manual will be much improved team this year, so I consider them a good opponent also.