Louisville 83 North Carolina 62

TheDeuce

Double-doubles for both Sutton and Enoch. Louisville absolutely hammered that small UNC lineup.

Enoch couldn’t have looked any better in comparison to his poor performance at Pitt. I really can’t wrap my head around what I just saw.

Lol. How am I supposed to reconcile this with how awful they looked against Pitt on Wednesday?

First 20-point loss suffered by UNC since 2002.

Playing at North Carolina will get you a little

more hyped than Pittsburgh, I suppose. I'm sure Mack got their attention after that.

Nice win for the Cards.

Playing at North Carolina will get you a little

more hyped than Pittsburgh, I suppose. I'm sure Mack got their attention after that.

Nice win for the Cards.

The way they started was everything. Wednesday at the Under 12 time-out, Louisville was down by 15. Today they were up by 10.

Somewhere in between Wednesday and today is the Louisville we’ve watched all year.

Back in April I chaperoned a field trip to North Carolina. In the hotel lobby a couple bros took notice to my UofL hoodie, and felt the need to jab at UofL’s recent woes. They were all high and mighty and such, and thought I was crazy when I said something about how we are still going to be a competitive basketball team this year. They actually walked away with grins on their faces.

I’d like to think that was the universe handing out some form of revenge lol

First Louisville road win over a top-15 team since 2014. Louisville had fallen into a comfortable rhythm of beating teams they were supposed to beat and never surprising anyone in recent seasons. Michigan State and UNC are the types of games we just hadn’t been able to put away.