Is KHSAA website down for 2019 team stats?

Sitting here in Ft. Myers steaming over my inability to get current with 10th Region team/individual teams stats. Just went through every teams stats page and found no one had any 2019 game stats on the site. Some team's data was absent for as many as 9 games (Bourbon Co.) going back to roughly December 20ish(?). Got to think this must be a technical issue at KHSAA and not an entire 10th Region coaching cadre' refusing to update. Anybody know what is going on?

Sitting here in Ft. Myers steaming over my inability to get current with 10th Region team/individual teams stats. Just went through every teams stats page and found no one had any 2019 game stats on the site. Some team's data was absent for as many as 9 games (Bourbon Co.) going back to roughly December 20ish(?). Got to think this must be a technical issue at KHSAA and not an entire 10th Region coaching cadre' refusing to update. Anybody know what is going on?

Relax, you're in the sunny south and all you have to do is worry about this. LOL

Have a friend who said his entire website was down for over a week at the start of the year. Guess we need to be thankful the whole KHSAA deal didn't go down. That might generate some fussing.

And an "amen" to 4 Quarters' comment lamenting that Oldercoach is in Ft. Myers. :)

You and 4 Quarters busting me? Been known to step through some double teams before. :)

Just checked...Mason County has all theirs in thru the last game 1/7. Bourbon has all their's in as well. Maybe there was a glitch.

Okay. I am a retardo (Mrs. Oldercoach); but, I am clicking on the BGP scoreboard and then clicking on our 10th Region teams. Do not have any change in the void of any updated stats. Am I crazy????

Not every team has stat-keepers that keep in game stats during the game. When I was varsity assistant at Carroll County, If we had a game on Friday night and on Saturday afternoon the next day It really is a pain in the butt to have to stay up two hours to watch film and keep stats in order to meet that requirement. I don’t know what some of these teams do when they have four games in a row. There’s nothing more miserable than having to keep stats from film during practice.