2020 National Title Odds

GrantNKY

According to Westgate Las Vegas Superbook.

Clemson 9/5

Alabama 5/2

Ohio State 12/1

Georgia 12/1

Michigan 14/1

Oklahoma 15/1

Texas 20/1

Nebraska 25/1

Washington 25/1

Florida 25/1

Notre Dame 25/1

Louisville 500/1

Kentucky 1000/1

:lol2:, I knew this would start in one form or another. As of now ….. it's Clemson vs Alabama V. Those two aren't going anywhere, both were deep and loaded with underclassmen. Should people not like it, say that it's ruining CFB … tell those to beat one of them :idunno:.

Gotta wonder if anyone (outside of Bama) has a legit chance with Lawrence forced to be under center for Clemson for the next two seasons.

Kid is so good.

The Lawrence to Ross connection isn't even fair. He made a couple NFL-caliber catches last night, and just nonchalantly smiled about them after the play.

I really only added them to the list because I was shocked to see them where they were. Those are the actual odds.

My comment wasn't directed at you, FYI. Just commenting on the odds for each team given their seasons this year. Somebody must know something we don't.

The Lawrence to Ross connection isn't even fair. He made a couple NFL-caliber catches last night, and just nonchalantly smiled about them after the play.

I was equally as impressed with Ross as I was Lawrence. Ross has star NFL receiver written all over him.

The bottom two teams on this list must be flipped...

Not like it matters because neither have a shot, but I thought the same....Can't imagine a scenario where someone thinks UofL has a better shot next season than the Cats.

Yeah it's a weird one, especially with the Louisville rebuild and two of this year's playoff participants on the Cardinals' schedule for 2019. Maybe the combination of all the Wildcats lose defensively and what should be -- despite Clemson and Notre Dame -- a less rigorous top-to-bottom schedule for the Cardinals add up to better odds on Louisville.

Surprised Nebraska and Washington are that high. Nebraska was ATROCIOUS the first half of this year, and Washington loses their QB, their RB, and several others.

Texas and Florida both feel like they are on the come.

I'm with everyone else, with Clemson and Bama for the next few years, feels like everyone else is playing for 3rd.