Campbell County 86 Dixie Heights 37

Dego15

Is the 10th region that much better than the 9th region? Dixie has 2 players that’s suppose to be top 10 players in their region.

2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.

2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.[

Play the younger kids and develop for the future.

They do? Who?

This margin is uglier than I'd have thought, but I wouldn't make any 10th vs 9th leaps from this game.

By the way, I LOVE watching Reid Jolly play. A pleasure.

Jolly is a stud. Karim and Shumate? Preseason hype I guess.

2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.[

Play the younger kids and develop for the future.

Bench players and JV played the entire 4th quarter for the Camels.

Red Colonels just didn't have a good night. The Camels on the other hand, played well, and was raining 3's all evening.

Dixie falls to 2-4 with wins over Villa Madonna and NewCath. If Dixie is top 5 in 9th, then that Region is not what it has been in the past. But, it's early and lots of time for growth. Since Dixie has not BOTHERED to report stats this year, it is hard to quantify what is, or is not happening. Perhaps the non-reporting is a systemic indicator of not taking care of details; perhaps not.

They do? Who?

This margin is uglier than I'd have thought, but I wouldn't make any 10th vs 9th leaps from this game.

By the way, I LOVE watching Reid Jolly play. A pleasure.

Guy could play on my team any day and twice on Sundays.

Dixie falls to 2-4 with wins over Villa Madonna and NewCath. If Dixie is top 5 in 9th, then that Region is not what it has been in the past. But, it's early and lots of time for growth. Since Dixie has not BOTHERED to report stats this year, it is hard to quantify what is, or is not happening. Perhaps the non-reporting is a systemic indicator of not taking care of details; perhaps not.

Aren't there financial disincentives for not reporting? Is there a time deadline?

Campbell County (4-1): Wirth 4 0 12, Wilson 7 4 20, Hegyi1 1 3, R. Jolly 9 4 23, Helton 2 0 5, Gross 4 2 13, Reinhart 2 0 4, Lawrence 3 0 6. Totals: 32 11 86

Dixie Heights (2-4): Karim 2 2 6, Snelling 3 0 7, A. Trimpe 0 2 2, Kelly 1 2 5, Gentry 0 2 2, Farmer 1 0 3, Iames 1 0 3, S. Trimpe 1 3 5, Larson 1 0 2, Haigis 1 0 2. Totals: 11 11 37