BluegrassPreps Class 6A Football Rankings (10/1) Discussion

Ram

Class 6A

Trinity is guaranteed to finish the regular season with a losing record after St. Xavier handed the Shamrocks a loss in their huge rivalry tilt. The Tigers now finally have forward momentum and will look to keep the wheels turning against an angry Manual squad. The Crimsons lost a heart breaker to Butler and will need to defeat the Tigers to stay in the thick of the 6A race. The game everyone is talking about was Henry Clay’s shock and awe performance against Scott County. The Cardinals now must turn around and try to hand Frederick Douglass their first loss of the season in a task that now seems easier said than done. Simon Kenton fell from the ranks of the undefeated against 1A Beechwood, but still held on to the Top 10 by their fingernails.

1. Male at Bryan Station (10/4)

2. Frederick Douglass vs. #7 Scott County

3. Saint Xavier vs. #8 Manual

4. Butler at Pleasure Ridge Park (10/4)

5. Trinity at Eastern (10/4)

6. Henry Clay at Dunbar (10/4)

7. Scott County at #2 Frederick Douglass

8. Manual at #3 Saint Xavier

9. Ballard -- OPEN

10. Simon Kenton vs. Boone County

Here is my top 10.

1. Male

2. Frederick Douglas

3. ST. X

4. Butler

5. Scott Co.

6. Manual

7. Simon Kenton

8. Ballard

9. Trinity

10. Henry Clay

What is your rational of having Scott County at 5 and Henry Clay at 10 after Henry Clay beat Scott County by 24 points last week?

What is your rational of having Scott County at 5 and Henry Clay at 10 after Henry Clay beat Scott County by 24 points last week?

Henry Clay has lost 3 games and Scott has only lost 1. I don't think that just because Henry Clay beat them that they should be ranked higher. Now that is just my opinion and RAM you are way better at the rank thing than I am. Henry Clay has lost to 3 good team in Covington Cath, Johnson Central and Southwestern. I don't know if Scott Co. just had a bad game or Henry Clay just played really well or it could have been both. But I don't think that Scott Co. would lose to Johnson Central or Southwestern, and not taking anything away from those two teams. I believe that is would be a really good game between Covington Cath. and Scott Co.. Be like I said that is just my opinion the way that I would rank them. Like I have said you and the man when it comes to ranking these teams.

Here is my top 10.

1. Male

2. Frederick Douglas

3. ST. X

4. Butler

5. Scott Co.

6. Manual

7. Simon Kenton

8. Ballard

9. Trinity

10. Henry Clay

SK above Trinity???? SK has 0 quality wins? I don't care how many games Trinity has lost, that is insane! Please put down the beverage and go to bed lol

Henry Clay has lost 3 games and Scott has only lost 1. I don't think that just because Henry Clay beat them that they should be ranked higher. Now that is just my opinion and RAM you are way better at the rank thing than I am. Henry Clay has lost to 3 good team in Covington Cath, Johnson Central and Southwestern. I don't know if Scott Co. just had a bad game or Henry Clay just played really well or it could have been both. But I don't think that Scott Co. would lose to Johnson Central or Southwestern, and not taking anything away from those two teams. I believe that is would be a really good game between Covington Cath. and Scott Co.. Be like I said that is just my opinion the way that I would rank them. Like I have said you and the man when it comes to ranking these teams.

Thanks for your explanation.

I appreciate the kind words, but the BluegrassPreps Rankings staff gets all the credit for our rankings. They do a tremendous amount of research and discuss these topics a great deal. They are phenomenal.

SK above Trinity???? SK has 0 quality wins? I don't care how many games Trinity has lost, that is insane! Please put down the beverage and go to bed lol

Hey ask for my top 10 and that's what I put. As Terp said Trinity has 0 quality win and they have lost to 2 good in state schools. SK has lost 2 games to 2 good in state schools but they have more wins and I just thing that they should be ahead of Trinity. That's just my opinion and by the way I don't drink but there is sometime I wish I did. :thumb: I did my fair share of that while in the Marine Corps.