Everything posted by JustHighSchool
-
Covington Catholic 42 Campbell County 28
I think it boils down to the big guys in charge do not hold the football program accountable. Also, there is WAY too much parent control in that program. I know a lot of schools play you because of what your Last name is, but to a certain extent. Most winning programs will not take the loss, but CC will, just to keep certain people happy.
-
Beechwood at Bracken County Predictions/Updates
I think I will give the Tigers a slight edge on this one.
-
Ryle 42 Campbell County 14
I have heard that more than once lol.
-
Simon Kenton at Campbell County Prediction/Updates
I'm undefeated in my picks so far this year, I am going with SK.
-
Trinity 24 Male 21
Wish I could have seen this one!
-
Conner 42 Simon Kenton 19
SK is turning into the CC of Independence lol.
-
Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates (9/28)
Let's go Jags!
-
Campbell County 29 Newport Central Catholic 28
Unfortunately, CC has never been all in on their sports. The wrestling team, that had more State Champs than any sport, is not treated good at all. They had the best coach in the Entire State of KY and never treated him such. If they treated their sports like Highlands or Beechwood, they would be a scary sight in KY.
-
Campbell County 29 Newport Central Catholic 28
These 2 teams have always been a good one, doesn't matter on the enrollment. I get what you are saying, but for some reason, most of the time it is competitive.
-
Newport at Ludlow Predictions/Updates
I have to go with the Panthers on this one, should be a good game.
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
I never said Lickert was a bad coach, just an average one IMO. There was really good players most of the years he was there, the talent has dropped off tremendously with Coach Weinrich unfortunately. Good luck to both teams!
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Also, they were District Champs in 2011 with a record of 4-8, which is a very bad year. 2012, they were 7-5, with a loaded team.
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Like I was saying, CC had some really good players when he was there and the Highlands win was not anything to brag about. Highlands was 3-8 that year and the win wasn't impressive, only by 3 points.
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
He did not win a CC. He had some really good teams and didn't do anything with them
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
I will have to go with the Camels on this one. I think it will come down to coaching, and the Camels definitely have the better coach. JMO
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Where is the game at? CC?
-
Highlands at Ryle Predictions/Updates
This game will be won upfront.
-
Cooper at Campbell County Predictions/Updates
Now if the Flu bug hits the Entire team of Cooper, I will still go with Cooper. lol
-
Cooper at Campbell County Predictions/Updates
I'm going out on a limb here and say Cooper...
-
Highlands 34 Campbell County 0
BW is about 10 steps up from SL. It is much more than the Head Coach, it is the higher up that doesn't support winning. JMO
-
Highlands Football loses another bigger than life alum - Rob Reynolds
Prayers going out to his family, he will be missed very much.
-
Highlands at Campbell County Predictions/Updates
This is a no win game for either team IMO. If the Camels win, they beat probably the worst Highlands team in a very long time. If the Bluebirds win, they beat the Camels that have been down for many years.....
-
Simon Kenton 41 Campbell County 34
Also, you can't compare what teams were like in Middle School, to High School?? I have seen teams that were sub par in middle school, flourish in High School and the total opposite. If you have to go back to Middle School days, then it sounds like there has not been much success in High School.
-
Simon Kenton 41 Campbell County 34
No disrespect, but the talent pool isn't very great on this team. The kids have heart, but just not the horses that can dominate. Coaching staff is doing well with what they have to work with IMO.
-
Campbell County at Ryle Predictions/Updates
CC for sure gets the win in this one. No brainer IMO