Simon Kenton 41 Campbell County 34

Seems to be same old song and dance in Alexandria.  Wrong players playing positions they should not be in.  I am not sure but this is the senior class that completely walked through they middle school league as 8th graders.  I don’t remember that team being hit or miss.

Camels - 3 int from senior qb.  Play calling sadly inoperable, and one would think to be shared with other team.  Clearly obvious whats next.   Need to look for alternative methods of running the ball when the D has 8 in the box..  Whole different game without 3 int.   Junior qb/wr/return man/ placerkicker holder/ safety with 3 scores lol.  1 rush TD, when step in at qb, and 2 receiving. Coach platoons reaievers by 3 sets with no rhyme or reason.  Doesn't matter if they get hot or not.  Total buzz kill. Gray ran ball well, again even against 8 man in the box. Big sophomore with a couple catches, and a couple bigger drops. 

Sk- QB can run.  Make plays, and find an open man.   Timeliness of the offense was impressive, quick to line and quicker snap.  Kept camels on their toes. 

1 minute ago, YOUTH2019 said:

Seems to be same old song and dance in Alexandria.  Wrong players playing positions they should not be in.  I am not sure but this is the senior class that completely walked through they middle school league as 8th graders.  I don’t remember that team being hit or miss.

Could not agree more from what I remember this is is/was the class to beat and for this staff not to be able to to put W's on the board with this year's lineup is sad.  

Also, you can't compare what teams were like in Middle School, to High School?? I have seen teams that were sub par in middle school, flourish in High School and the total opposite. If you have to go back to Middle School days, then it sounds like there has not been much success in High School.

Some very different opinions here. My comment on what has been shared above:

Interceptions are not a coaching issue. They are a player making mistakes. They are a coaching issue if the player continues to make the mistakes and the coach keeps playing that player(s).

I see a lot of concern about offense but the team scored 34 points despite multiple turnovers.

• Like 2