Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Campbell County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a county rival game between two teams that are having bad seasons and it means a lot to both football programs at this point in time. 

Who wins this one, Camels or Birds?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Male Dueller
    Male Dueller

    Bluebirds for sure!

  • We are in lockstep there but I also think the Birds are on notice.  Hopefully at many points in life we look hard at the man/woman in the mirror and decide who we want to be.

  • The Highlands name on the front of the jersey just means the opposing team wants to beat them.  There is no longer a an intimidation factor behind it.  As the father of a player, they are not intimida

Looking at their common opponents...

Conner:
CHS 29 CCHS 6
HHS 36 CHS 0

Cooper:
CCHS 21 RCHS 8
RCHS 48 HHS 21

Ryle:
RHS 21 CCHS 7
HHS 23 RHS 14

Simon Kenton:
SK 41 CCHS 34
SK 27 HHS 14

Depends on who starts at QB for Campbell County.

I'm going with Campbell County. Highlands isn't beating anyone right now.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Doubledee said:

I'm going with Campbell County. Highlands isn't beating anyone right now.

This is one of those games where I think the "Highlands" on the jersey means something.  

1 hour ago, theguru said:

This is one of those games where I think the "Highlands" on the jersey means something.  

Maybe but I don't know if that means anything right now. There's blood in the water and everyone wants to take a bite especially the Camels.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Doubledee said:

Maybe but I don't know if that means anything right now. There's blood in the water and everyone wants to take a bite especially the Camels.

I struggle with it in my mind too but I think this is one of those games it does mean something. 

Just now, theguru said:

I struggle with it in my mind too but I think this is one of those games it does mean something. 

When I was young growing up in NKY and watched my older brothers, cousins and family friends take a beat down every year from the same team I dreamed of my time to avenge them. I only got my revenge one time in my 4 years but it was sweet. Now is the time for NKY to get their revenge for years of beat downs and being looked at like 2nd class teams. The dislike for the "Birds" runs deep in Campbell County and they won't forget it this weekend.

  • Author
Just now, Doubledee said:

When I was young growing up in NKY and watched my older brothers, cousins and family friends take a beat down every year from the same team I dreamed of my time to avenge them. I only got my revenge one time in my 4 years but it was sweet. Now is the time for NKY to get their revenge for years of beat downs and being looked at like 2nd class teams. The dislike for the "Birds" runs deep in Campbell County and they won't forget it this weekend.

We are in lockstep there but I also think the Birds are on notice.  Hopefully at many points in life we look hard at the man/woman in the mirror and decide who we want to be.

The Highlands name on the front of the jersey just means the opposing team wants to beat them.  There is no longer a an intimidation factor behind it.  As the father of a player, they are not intimidated by the fact that it is Highlands.  It's another game they want to win, but will feel a little better if they do win.

This is a no win game for either team IMO. If the Camels win, they beat probably the worst Highlands team in a very long time. If the Bluebirds win, they beat the Camels that have been down for many years.....

This game is huge for Highlands to give them any chance of hosting a first round playoff game.

'Birds have a lot of incentive to win this one!  

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.